6. Gem Harvest

(I have a feeling that the fan made isn't that liked, but then again, I'm not popular...)

Steven and Gold are seen chasing each other, playing around for some hours.

Steven:I'm gonna get you!

Gold:Nope, you can't.

He then climbed up a tree but Steven jumps using his floating powers.

Gold:Oh no.

Steven:I caught you!

Gold:Don't celebrate early young man.

He then teleports down.

Steven:Aww c'mon.

Gold:Haha, that's right, anyways we should go back to Lapis and Peridot, they're probably worried, as well as the crystal gems probably.

Steven: But there's still time.

Gold then got a bit nervous.

Gold:Uhh, the thing is Steven.. Times concept doesn't work like that here...

Steven:What do you mean?

Gold:The thing is that, we've been here for five days.

Steven:Five days!?, But how, we're only here for a few hours.

Gold:Time here accelerates faster than the normal world, there's another location that's vice versa, Didn't the gems told you this?

Steven:Uhh, no?

Gold:*sigh* maybe because they'd think we'll finish the Job quick, well, let's go home Steven, back to the barn first, and Steven.

Steven:Yeah?

Gold:Last one to the barn is a rotten egg!

He immediately runs as Steven was shocked for a second.

Steven:Hey, I'll catch up to you!

They then ran for some time, that's until they finally made it to the warp.

They then warped back to the temple, as Gold was about to rush outside, he accidentally faceplants Garnet, Pearl had a worry expression while Amethyst is just playing games.

[To the Barn]

It's evening and after some lecturing from pearl, 'Thanks alot Garnet, Stupid Future Vision...' They went back to the barn.

Gold:Steven, you may do the honors.

Steven then goes to the door and knocks it.

Steven:Peridot! Lapis! I'm here! Did you forget your favorite Steven was coming over to spend the night? I mean Gold has invited me here, he sent a message or something.

No reply.

Gold:Huh, strange, normally they would watch that camp drama that I'm not into.

Steven then sees an alien ornament with a rope attached to it.

Steven:Aha! A door knocky thing! Eh!

Gold:No wait Steven!

The ornament then falls down.

Steven:Sorry Gold.

Gold:No worries, I'll fix it up.

As Gold was fixing it up, Steven then sees a cornfield.

Steven:Hey, that looks new.

He wonders off into the corn as Gold goes down the ladder to declare that he fixed it.