16. Are you my dad?/ I am my Mom

(Aight, I'm going to enjoy writing this arc)

It has been some time here in beach city, The heaven gems are getting used to some of the activities here, Moonstone has gotten the Job and eversince then, he is practically a hard worker and most likely the delivery guy of this joint, and he perfects every single delivery, even if his powers are destructive, he finds a way to use them, through floating.

Onyx is really into T.V shows, and movies, he really likes that one movie with the panda, Platinum has been observing plants and the sea, it's safe to say that he really likes the marine life.

But today isn't really a normal day, considering that people have been slowly disappearing.

It was a normal day so far as we see Steven waiting for Jamie while the crystal gems and Platinum are playing with the sand.

Steven:♪ Hey Mister Postman, bring me a post! Bring me the post that I love the most. ♪

No package has arrived.

Steven:Dagnabbit!

Amethyst:Yo. No package yet?

Amethyst then went to Steven, with a cooler filled with cans.

Steven:No package, yet. I definitely ordered a pair of khakis from "The Distinguished Boy". They should have arrived by now. I'm a distinguished boy, Amethyst. Don't I deserve some distinguished khakis?

Amethyst:Aw, want one of these instead? *offers a can to Steven*

Steven:No, thanks. *looks at the cliff corner* Any second now.

Steven then strikes a pose as he went to check it again once more.

Steven:Hey Mister Postman, bring me a post!

Still nothing arrived.

Steven:Consarn it! *walks back, disappointed* Still no Jamie, I don't understand. He's usually so punctual. *sighs and moans in disappointment*

Amethyst just noticed a sad Steven while she just sips a can of beans.

Steven: Bring me a post...

Amethyst:Hey, you shouldn't have to waste your whole day for some thing in the mail. *holds out a can, revealing to be canned beans* Take some of these magic beans to town and trade it for a donut.

Steven:You've been drinking... Beans?

Amethyst:They're good for the heart and Platinum agreed with my statement, right Platinum?

Platinum:*Nods* But we don't have hearts, we're practically light, how does that work?

Amethyst: I don't know it just works, anyways go ahead and trade these to the big donut.

Steven:Unfortunately, I know from experience that the Big Donut does not accept beans as currency. But, you'd still wait for Jamie while I got us some donuts?

Amethyst:Sure. Why not? *opens the canned beans* We'll hold down the fort while you're gone.

We then see a sand castle.

Pearl:Amethyst! Steven! Look! We're building a tiny house, for crabs!

Garnet:Welcome to your new home.

Garnet then placed two Blue crabs as they just chuckled, Platinum stared in amazement not knowing that crabs can be blue.

Pearl:Oh, they like it.

They then chuckled again as Steven brightens up.

Steven:Thanks Amethyst. *runs off*

Amethyst:No prob! Just bring me back a bear claw!