Part 10

3rd person's POV:

Nanami observed closely and took out his cursed tool. He stands in position just to make sure if the curse attacks Y/n. One turned it's head to Nanami and saw his cursed tool. One stands in front of Y/n and raised it's sword. "No! No! One! Stop!" Y/n yelled. She runs toward Nanami and stands in front of him with her arms spread out.

"No hurt nii-chan!" Y/n commanded. One slowly brings it's sword down and stands there, waiting for it's master's commands. "Y/n, can i attack it?" Nanami asked. Y/n nodded. "Thank you." Nanami said. He walked toward the One and cut both of it's arms. The arms fell but One regrows them back.

"Y/n, can you make them go away?" Nanami asked. Y/n walked toward One and touched it's hand. One turned to blue flames and disappeared. "Can you bring other friends?" Nanami asked. Y/n nodded. "Twe." Y/n said and nothing came out. "Two, Y/n." Nanami corrected.

"Two!" Y/n yelled and raised her hands, blue flames surrounded her body and turned into a curse.

Y/n patted Two's head and Two lets her

Y/n patted Two's head and Two lets her. Two saw Nanami with a weapon in hand and hesitated whether it should attack or not. Two gave Nanami a growled as a warning. "Ni-chan no bad. No hurt, ni-chan." Y/n commanded. "Can i attack Two?" Nanami asked.

Y/n nodded and backed away from them. "Can you ask Two to attack ni-chan?" Nanami asked. "Two, attack ni-chan but no hurt." Y/n commanded. Two and Nanami began to fight each other and Nanami cut all Two's legs. Two's legs regrow but slower than One. "Alright, Y/n. Make Two go away." Nanami said.

Y/n walked toward Two and put her hands and it's head. Two turned to blue flames and disappeared. "Can you tell number three to come here?" Nanami asked. Y/n nodded, "But Three very big." Y/n said. "It's okay, nii-chan can handle it." Nanami said.

"Three." Y/n said as blue flames surrounded her body and turned into a curse.

The curse was 5 times bigger than Nanami

The curse was 5 times bigger than Nanami. "Oh, wow." Nanami exclaimed. "Nii-chan can attack. But Three no hurt nii-chan." Y/n said. Nanami and Three attacked each other and Nanami find it hard to exorcise it due to all the hands Three has.

Three suddenly disappeared as Y/n fainted. Her body fell onto the floor making a small thud. "Y/N!" Nanami yelled and run toward her. He dropped his cursed tool and cradled Y/n. He checked her pulses and she was still alive. He checked her forehead and it wasn't too hot.

Y/n was sleeping peacefully, she was tired. Nanami got worried and carried her and his cursed tool back into their apartment. He laid Y/n down on the bed and turned the AC on. He tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

More days passed and Nanami got to learn more about Y/n's curse and at the same time helped Y/n control her cursed energy.

'Y/n can summon curses by calling their numbers which i presume it's their names. No matter how many ways i tried to teach, she still can't control her cursed energy. Well, i don't blame her for it since she's still small and young. She also summons them by feeling fear or worried about someone.' Nanami thought.

Y/n haven't master of controlling her cursed energy nor Four. Nanami made a small schedule for Y/n to help her control her cursed energy. Nanami has trained Y/n but sometimes he doesn't know what should he do. 'Should i call him? No! No! No!' Nanami thought.

A few months have passed. Y/n sat on a chair as Nanami bring out a cake from the fridge. "Happy birthday, Y/n!" Nanami said and put ur the cake on the table. Y/n stood up from the chair to get a better look at the sweet cake. Nanami helped her blow out her candle and they had cake. "You are already a two year old. I'm proud!" Nanami said as he tear up a bit.

Nanami kissed Y/n's cheek and gave her the whole cake. Y/n put her hand on the white cream and put it in her mouth. "Hmm!" Y/n hummed and started to devour the cake with her hands while Nanami just sit beside her and enjoyed the cuteness of his adopted sister.

Timeskip

Y/n sat on the couch and watched some cartoons on the TV while Nanami is busy cooking dinner. He accidentally sliced his finger with the sharp knife.

"Shoot." He muttered. He washed his bloody finger in the sink and wrapped it with plaster. "Y/n dinner's ready." Nanami called out. Y/n get down from the couch and grabbed a blanket and put it over her. She walks toward Nanami who was preparing the utensils. "Boo!" Y/n yelled and raised her covered tiny hands.

"Oh look a cute ghost." Nanami said and giggled. Nanami kneeled down and opened the blanket just to be kissed on the nose by Y/n. Nanami kissed Y/n's nose back and carried her with one arm. They both had dinner and took a bath together. Then went to bed. Y/n was asleep in her crib while Nanami was in the living room with his laptop on the coffee table.

The keyboard tapping filled the dark empty living room. The vapor rises from the hot coffee beside the laptop. The white bright light shines on Nanami as he typed on the keyboard. The city light from outside lightens up the dark and starry night. Nanami stopped and let out a sigh.

"The due date is tomorrow and i got 25 more to do..." Nanami said and take a sip of the black coffee.

End of Chapter 10