Part 32

3rd person's POV:

"Sukuna." Y/n said as she look up at Sukuna and Uraume who was standing on her left side, looking down at her. "I'll help free you and safe your nii-chan but in return you'll make me a body. Even if i have all 20 fingers, i still can't take over this brat. That Megumi boy can make me a body but i think you'll be able to make me a better one. Well?" Sukuna explained.

"Deal." Y/n agreed making Sukuna grin widely. He snapped his fingers and all the chains have been sliced off. Y/n stood up and rubbed her wrist. Sukuna offered his hand to Y/n, "Take my hand and the contract will be sealed." Sukuna said.

Y/n reached her hand out to Sukuna but someone interrupted them. The door slide opened as Haru walks in and froze when he saw Sukuna.

His eyes landed on Y/n then realized something's up. He run to Y/n as Sukuna commanded Uraume to stop him. Haru dodged Uraume's trap swiftly and wrapped one arm around Y/n's waist and jumps out the window.

"Why?" Y/n asked. "I made a promise with your parents, Aika and Yamato. My name is Haru and I'm gonna protect you." Haru said and keep on running.

"Listen, there's a lot of bounty hunters chasing after Nanami Kento, your nii-chan and we have to fine him or else you'll go crazy." He whispered the last part.

"Look after her and if that blue hair fool curse or his comrades tries to catch her, kilk them." Sukuna ordered. "Yes, master Sukuna." Uraume said and bowed down.

A group of five bounty hunters surrounded Nanami and Gojo. "Who are you?" Gojo asked. "The blonde one, right?" Bounty hunter #3 asked and points at Nanami. "Yea, that one." The leader said.

"Me?" Nanami muttered. "Him?" Gojo muttered at turned to Nanami. Then it hit him, 'Zenin!' Gojo thought. "Domain-" Gojo was cut by a smoky domain covering him, Nanami and the bounty hunters.

Haru looks from a far as his eyes widened at the sight of Y/n's domain.

"Y/n!" Nanami said and formed a smile. The four curses from Y/n's domain killed the bounty hunters as they lets out bloodcurdling scream. She released her domain and quickly run to Nanami. "Nii-chan!!" She yelled with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Y/n!" Nanami said and dropped his cursed tool and run to her. Y/n jumps and Nanami caught her, the two reunited again. "I'm sorry!!!" Y/n cried. "No! I'm the one who supposes to be sorry!" Nanami said, his legs gets weak and fell on his knees as he hugged Y/n tightly.

Y/n opened her eyes and saw a katana flying toward Nanami's back. Before it could hit him, Gojo slapped it away with his hand. The katana fell on the ground as more bounty hunters and curse users gathered and surrounded them.

Haru jumps and stand beside Y/n. "Who you?" Gojo asked. "Haru. Kashino Haru. I'm Y/n's guardian as a promise to her parents." Haru introduced. Nanami lets go of Y/n and grabbed his cursed tool. "I'm not losing her again." Nanami said and gripped tightly onto his cursed tool.

Y/n walked to Nanami and tucked on his white pants. Nanami look down as Y/n smiles. "Nii-chan can rest. I'll take care of it." Y/n said. "But you can't control your cursed energy." Nanami said.

"I can, nii-chan. Trust me." Y/n convinced. "Let her do it, Nanami." Gojo said and patted his shoulder. Y/n smiles with her eyes close and told Nanami, Gojo and Haru to sit close to each other. They did what she told and watches Y/n stands in front of them.

"You guys are using a kid as a shield?!" The curse user said and laughed, joke, mocked, insulted Y/n but little did they know, they were going to get on their knees and begging for her.

Black and red cursed energy started to surround her body. "Y/n!" Nanamj yelled and wants to stand up but Gojo hold him down. "Four." Y/n summoned as her black cursed energy fly behind her and turned into Four.

(Four)

(Four)

"Nii-chan, when i was kidnapped, i was forced to fight with them and i got Four under control." Y/n explained as Four roared out loud. "Four." Y/n called and look up as Four look down at her. They both stare into each other's eyes. "Kill every single one of them. Except nii-chan, Gojo and Haru." Y/n commanded.

Four and Y/n turned to the curse user and bounty hunters in sync and glare at them. "And don't leave anyone alive." She said. Four crawled toward the curse user in front of it and consumed her body. "Kill the girl!" The others yelled and run to Y/n.

Four turned and killed anyone and anything that approached it's master. Blood spilled everywhere and onto Y/n's body as she stare at them blankly while their body got chewed, torn, shredded and stabbed to death.

Every curse user and bounty hunters who were excited for the money ended up regretting hunting Nanami down. Some begged for Y/n but was killed instantly by Four, some tried to run but Four chased them down until they were killed. Everyone died.

Four returned to Y/n and kneeled down in front of her. Y/n patted Four's head and smiles with blood on her face and body. Four disappeared into black smoke.

Y/n breath out as white gas escaped from her mouth, winter came. She looks up and small snow began to fall down.

1...
2...
3...

POP

Y/n's eyes widened and sparkled. "Nii-chan is snowing!!!" She shouted and run around a pile of blood while trying to catch the small snow. "It's Crymas!!!!" She mispronounced and raised her fist.

"Nanami." Gojo called and Nanami turned his head. "Let's celebrate Crymas together. For Y/n's childhood." Gojo suggested with a smile. "It's Christmas, you idiot!" Nanami corrected Gojo and smacked his head using his cursed tool.

Gojo stood and run away while Nanami chase him. "Come here! I'm stress as hell! Let me pour it all out on you!" Nanami yelled. "Y/n! Help!" Gojo laughed and dodged Nanami. Haru just sit there and smile at Y/n. He look up at the sky, "I hope you guys are watching this." He said.

End of Chapter 32