Part 23

3rd person's POV:

Nanami and Y/n arrived at their destination. Nanami took out his cursed tool and Y/n summon Two to protect her.

 Nanami took out his cursed tool and Y/n summon Two to protect her

(Two)

"Y/n, stay beside me at all time ok?" Nanami asked. "Ok!" Y/n said and hop on Two. Two walked beside Nanami while cautiously sniffing for any curses. They entered the rundown hospital together.

Two turned it's head to the right and growled. Two stand beside Nanami protectively. "Nii-chan curse!" Y/n said and points right.

On their right was a dark room. 'It was only 4:00P. M. and it was summer. There's no possible way a room can be that dark.' Nanami thought.

Suddenly, dust run through Y/n nose and entered her nostrils. "ACU!" She sneezed and accidentally summoning One.

(One)

(One)

Blue flames appeared beside Y/n and turned into One. She turned her head, "Oh, hey One!" Y/n greeted and raised her hand.

Nanami's eyes widened. 'I think she just got more dangerous...' Nanami thought. Y/n noticed that One has a flaming sword and got an idea. "One, go in there and-" Y/n stopped and turned to Nanami. "Nii-chan want to kill it?" She asked.

Nanami wants to say yes but stopped, this was his job, his responsibility. He wants Y/n to enjoy her childhood as a human and not as a weapon. "Yes. Nii-chan will exorcist it." Nanami said and stepped forward to the dark room.

"Stay there, Y/n. One, Two keep her safe." Nanami said with his back face Y/n and her curses. Y/n's curses only listen to Nanami and Y/n orders. Nanami was about to step in when a curse suddenly fly out from the dark room.

The cursed flew up and look down at Nanami and Y/n.

(the curse)

(the curse)

The curse shifted it's attention to Y/n, 'NO!' Nanami thought as his eyes widened. The curse flew down toward her. "Y/N!" Nanami screamed at the top of his lungs as he runs towards her.

One quickly stood in between them and swung it's flaming sword. With just one swing the curse's head was cut off as it's body burns with bright orange fire.

Nanami was disappointed, not on Y/n but himself. He couldn't protect her, if she didn't accidentally summon One in the first place, she would have died. Nanami run over to Y/n and hugged her.

Nanami was stress, even though Y/n can blow it away, but more will always come back. But he didn't want to blame her, he's an adult and Y/n's a child. He wants to love her not hate her.

Suddenly, someone was clapping their hands. Nanami turned his head to the source. One quickly stand in front of them and Two growled making Y/n's small body vibrate.

The person walked out from the shadow with a wide grin. "Impressive i must say." The man said. He has a stich horizontally on his forehead.

Geto Suguru

"Who are you?!" Nanami asked. He quietly wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist, ready to run away. Nanami doesn't have a good feeling seeing Geto.

"Some normal human." Geto nonchalantly lied, not scare of One and Two. "Y/n was it?" Geto said and titled his head. Y/n turned to Nanami and clutched his clothes. She was shaking, her cursed energy was draining away after One killed the unknown curse.

"Tired kiddo?" Geto cooed at Y/n. Her eyes were getting heavy. Geto chuckled. "She's cute, you know." Geto said and Two roared at Geto. That was the first warning.

Geto turned around and walked away. At the same time, Y/n fell asleep and her curses fade away. Without wasting any second, Nanami quickly put his cursed tool behind his back and run out.

In the shadow on the second floor of the rundown hospital, Mahito, Jogo, Hanami and another curses watches them and observed Y/n's techniques.
(They came after retrieving Sukuna's fingers from Jujutsu Tech.)

*Timeskip*

Nanami, Gojo, Y/n, first and second years were out for dinner. Gojo is buying dinner. The first year and second years share a table. Nanami, Gojo and Y/n shared a table. Gojo sat across Nanami and Y/n.

Y/n was having her dessert after eating just two spoon of rice. "Y/n." Nanami called. "Noooo." She whined and continued eating the sweet dessert.
(Any dessert)

"Do you know what happen to kids who don't eat healthy food?" Nanami asked. Y/n pouted, she pushed her dessert away and drank water. She opened her mouth as Nanami fed her.

"What happen?" Gojo asked about Nanami's question to Y/n. "It's not appropriate to say it while eating." Nanami said and continued feeding Y/n.

"Nii-chan, I'm full. Can i have my dessert now?" Y/n said with puppy eyes making everyone turned their heads to her. "Yes, you can." Nanami said and ate his food. After Y/n ate her dessert, she saw a cat walking to Gojo's legs and rubbed it's body against Gojo's leg.

She slide down her chair and squatted down under the table. She squatted her way toward the cat. She reached her hand put and let the cat sniffed her hand.

Once the cat accepted her, she patted it's head as it meowed out loud. "Oooo, kitty." She cooed. All the students and Gojo and Nanami took out their phone and started to record her.

The cat stood up and walked away. "No! Kitty!" Y/n said and quickly stood up, bumping her head under the table, letting out a loud thud.

She didn't cry, yet. She chase the cat but the cat freaked out when Y/n suddenly started chasing it and ran away. She turned around and walked back to them and stood there for 3 second before crying out loud as the pain hit her. Tears gathered at the corner of her eyes.

"Wahhhh!!! My head!!!" She cried and hold her bumped head, tears rolled down her cheek. "Nii-chan!!" She cried as her voice cracked and run to Nanami while holding her head. The others laughed as they keep on recording the cute Y/n crying.

*timeskip*

Y/n fell asleep on Nanami's lap. Gojo drove them back to Nanami's apartment after sending the students back to school. "How about a trip to the zoo?" Gojo asked with a wide grin.

End of Chapter 23