Part 38

3rd person's POV:

Megumi grabbed the prison realm and descended into his own shadow. The hop out from his shadow and was outside the curtain, he summoned a wolf shikigami and hop on it as his wolf shikigami run toward the boat.

They already got the tools to break Gojo free from the prison realm and ready to stop Y/n and Sukuna.

Y/n woke up early and gets out from Sukuna's futon. She walks out from his room and toward the hot spring. She took off her clothes and dipped her body in the hot water. She lets out a sigh as she lets the hot water massaged her body.

Uraume knocked on the door, "Y/n, I'll leave a new set of kimono here." They said and put the in front of the door. "Ok." Y/n said. After she took her bath and grabbed the fresh set of kimono and puts it on, she rolled up her sleeves and grabbed a broom and started to clean the shrine.

After she sweep every corner of the shrine and throw out the dust. She grabs a wet cloths and pressed it on the floor. She lifted her butt and starts to run around the shirne, mopping it until the floor is clean and shiny.

*timeskip*

Megumi and the others have succeed to free Gojo from the prison realm and explained everything to him. They get ready and hopped on a boat and ride toward Japan where they will preserve Sukuna's fingers and execute Y/n.

Two was walking around the destroyed town with Y/n on it's back. "Anything?" Y/n asked. Two shaked it's head and continued looking around and sniffing for any scent of human or sorcerer.

Two halted and growled loudly, showing it's sharp fangs but noting was in front of them. Two's fur rose up as Y/n look around, her eyes scanned around. "5? No there's 8 of them. Any special grade?" Y/n muttered.

'8.' Two responded through telepathy. "8 special grade?!" She muttered. "Two, run now." Y/n ordered. Two turned around and run toward the curtain, if they enter the curtain they'll be safe. Y/n does have a rare techniques and is a special grade curse user but fighting against 8 special grade sorcerers is only a death wish.

Megumi put his hands together and summoned a elephant shikigami. The elephant shikigami aimed it's trunk at Y/n. The elephant shikigami shoot water at Y/n with strong pressure. Y/n turned her head and noticed Megumi. "Two-" she tried to warn Two but was cut by the water hitting her and separating her from Two.

"Maki!" Gojo commanded and Maki runs out from her hideout and toward Two. Y/n's body rolled from the strong water pressure then hit a building. The worn out cement crack and couldn't hold it's form anymore and crushed Y/n underneath it.

"Y/n!" Yuji yelled and run to the fallen building. "Yuji stop!" Gojo stopped Yuji from going near the fallen building. Y/n survived by using Four as a shield. Her skin been scratched by sharp objects but managed to healed herself using Reversal Cursed Technique.

When using Reversal Cursed Technique she won't be able to summoned two curse due to large consumption of cursed energy. In order to summoned curses after using Reversal Cursed Technique, she'll have to wait 5 minutes.

"I can't use Three and One for now. But that's no problem at all. I got Four and Two. I can't run to Sukuna, if i do, I'll be kill. Maybe lock up. Who knows. All i know is that now they're my enemy." Y/n muttered. She slowly crawl toward an opening an peak outside.

Yuta, Yuji, Megumi, Panda, Momo and Kamo surrounded the fallen building to prevent Y/n from getting out. Gojo was hiding so that if Sukuna came, he'll deal with him.

Maki was still busy killing Two. Y/n's eyes widened. 'Two! If Two die, Two won't be able to regenerates. Maki doesn't have cursed energy or techniques. In order for my curses to regenerates, they need to steal cursed energy when they're about to be used!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What the fuck should i do?!' Y/n panicked and think of everything she can do to escaped but there's none.

All the plan she planned out will fail. Gojo is with them and some of them might have developed a stronger cursed techniques that she doesn't even know.

'If i go out and surrender that blonde girl has Tool Manipulation. She might have something that can trap me. Ah fuck, this is so frustrating! Maybe i should just wait... BUT TWO WILL DIE!!!' She thought. She run her hand through her hair and gripped it as tightly as she can and look down.

'Even if i surrender, they won't show mercy...i killed Yaga, Inumaki, Nobara...the Kyoto students and teacher. Hell even Ijichi. Ah Ijichi, nii-chan trusted him so much and i killed him. I'm such an dumbass.' Thousands of thoughts go through Y/n's head.

She can't escaped, she can't fight, she can't do anything but think of all the death she caused. "Y/N!" Maki called out to her cousin. Y/n look up and through the small opening, there she saw Maki holding Two's head.

"Your best friend is dead now. Come out!" Maki yelled and throws Two's decapitated head to the side. Once Two's head hit the ground everyone activated their cursed energy.

"Well fuck." She swear. "Four." She ordered and Four hit the wall making a big impact. Cement flys and fall down as everyone dodges it.

Y/n stood up and walked forward with her hands up in surrender. "Eh~ Gojo is not here? What a shame." She said nonchalantly. On the outside she looks calm but inside she's in panic. She knew Sukuna is coming for her, all she need to do is buy time. But little did she knew that they have a better and bigger plan than hers.

"Surrender Y/n and we won't kill you!" Yuji said with blue flames around his fist. The blue flames around his fist reminded her of when Nanami bring Yuji to a mission.

"Sure." She smirked. "Domain Expansion: Grade 0" she said as her domain started to formed. "And now you all are going to die." She said and giggled.

Everyone grinned and smirked. "The one who's going to die in their own domain is you, Y/n." Yuji chuckled.

"What?..." Y/n muttered in confusion as her domain traps everyone including Gojo. "Nanami-san, if you're hearing this. Please give us a hand." Yuji muttered and pulled out his phone and played an audio file.

"Y/n."

End of Chapter 38