Part 26

3rd person's POV:

Nanami gave Y/n a small stick to distract her from talking or interacting with Sukuna. Y/n sat between Gojo and Nanami. Suddenly, something tucked on her string, surprising her.

"Woah! Fish!" She yelled and stood up. She pulled her stick up. "Grab the string, Y/n." Gojo guided her. She grabbed the string and let go of the stick. She pulled the string until the fish is flapping in the air.

She pulled the string until the fish is on land. Thinking that it'll run away, she let go of the string and run to the fish. "Y/n!" Nanami yelled and tried to stop her but she already grabbed the fish and hold it in the air.

The fish flapped aggressively as the sharp fins cut Y/n's delicate skin. She let go of the fish and flapped continuously on the floor. "Nii-chan!" She cried and run to Nanami. Nanami hugged her and patted her back for comfort. "It's ok. It's ok." He said and look at Y/n's hand.

"Extension." Sukuna said and switched body with Yuji. "No, you don't!" Yuji struggled to hold him in but failed to. Sukuna walked over to Y/n and kneeled in front of her. He held his hand out.

"Let me heal it." Sukuna said softly, even though his expression is irritated. Y/n reached her hand out while still sniffing. Sukuna gently placed his index and middle on her wounds and heal it.

Y/n stopped crying but still sniffing. "Thank you." She said with voice cracked. Sukuna switched back with Yuji. "Did he hurt you?!" He asked and cupped Y/n's cheeks. She shaked her head.

Gojo took the fish and unhook the hook from it's mouth and place it in the bucket with water inside. Y/n walked to the bucket with an angry expression. "I will eat you later! Mark my words! Fish!" She said and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

*timeskip*

After fishing, they went to a restaurant and the chef cook the fish they caught. They all sat down and Gojo sat beside Y/n. "Nooo. I want Yuji and the other Yuji." Y/n whined and pushed Gojo off his chair.

"But Y/n!" Gojo whined. "Go!" She said and points at another empty chair. Gojo pouted and sat down at the empty chair she pointed.

Yuji sat down beside Y/n and they ordered some drinks and some side dish as they waited for the fish they catched to cook. Y/n grabbed the fork and spoon, "Bring out the prisoner!" She said. "Nanami, what movie do give her watch?" Gojo asked.

"I don't know. Blood-C. Deadman Wonderland. Corpse Party. I think." Nanami said. All the students stare at Nanami in disbelief. Nobara who was about to eat the side dish stopped and the food slipped out from the chopsticks and hit the table.

"Are you serious?!" They all yelled. "Bonito flakes!" Toge yelled. "Nanami-san...that's not a show for kids." Yuji whispered. "I know." Nanami admitted. "It's a thriller show." Maki said. "I know." Nanami admitted again.

"There's blood and other stuff that a four year old isn't suppose to see!" Nobara said. "I know what Y/n watches on the TV. And i just let her. As long as she don't swear." Nanami explained and patted Y/n's head.

"Y/n, can you go get us some napkins? Go ask the staff for some." Nanami ordered. "Ok." She said and hop off her chair. Once she far away...

"Well?" Gojo asked, he knew Nanami wasn't telling the full truth. Nanami sighed and took a sip of his coffee that Y/n bought for him. "The truth is...i don't Y/n to be too shocked when she sees a corpse. That's why i let watch any thriller movie or shows so that she knows, when a person dies, they dies and you can't bring them back..." Nanami explained.

The others understood Nanami and accepts it. Becoming a jujutsu sorcerer are never easy, especially for Y/n. She's four and have a very rare and dangerous techniques.

Born in the Zenin and has the Zenin's blood running through her veins. As she begins to use more of her techniques, more will come hunting for her. And Nanami might not able to stay by her side for so long.

Y/n came back and handed everyone napkins. Y/n sat on the chair and the food came. Nanami cut up some fish and put it on her plate. She aggressively stabbed it with her fork and teared it apart then scooped it on her spoon and ate it.

She lets out a scary laugh while munching on fish. "Hehehe! Now you're dead and in my tummy! Forever!" She said with her mouth full of fish and raised her utensils. "Don't talk while you eat, Y/n. It's not good." Nanami scolded and took a bite of the food.

*timeskip*

They walked around the zoo while patting and feeding some animals. Before they went home, they visited the bunny cage for the best and last.

They all took out their phones and started to record Y/n as she hoped her way to the rabbits. "Woahh!!!" She exclaimed and points at the cute rabbits walking and hopping around the big cage. Y/n entered the cage and squatted down to pat the rabbit.

"Bunny!!!" She shrieked. "Aw~" They all said and smiled as if all their problems and stress fly away.

Nanami gave Y/n some carrots to feed the rabbits. All the rabbits sniffed the carrots and run to Y/n. Two big rabbits stood up and lean their front paws against Y/n, pushing her.

She fell on her butt and all the carrots fell on her. The rabbits climbed on her and munched on the carrots. Their soft and fluffy fur tickled her skin. She chuckled and giggled as she hugged them. The cute Y/n was surrounded by big soft and fluffy fur balls.

End of Chapter 26