Part 19

The Zenin's special techniques history:

Every Zenin who possess "Summon Technique" are considered dangerous and are to be execute immediately. If one of Zenin has it and is very attached to someone they like, one must not leave Zenin alone. If do they'll kill, anyone, anything that block their way. Only the one who's they attached to can calm them down.

200 years ago, the first Zenin possessed this technique and nearly kill half of the world's population. But, the Zenin clan was able to stop it.

Everytime a baby is born, the Zenin will have a special psychic to determine whether the baby has the "Summon technique" or no. If do, immediately execute it. No matter what.

Keep anyone who has the "Summon Technique" away from Ryomen Sukuna.

Truth is the Zenin have made a contract with Ryomen Sukuna, The King of Curses. But was able to trick him and escaped his plan without having to have to face the punishment.

Zenin have made a vow with Ryomen Sukuna. They become the stronger sorcerer clan, in return Sukuna will have a servant to keep him company, serve him and entertain him for future plans.

They were able to keep the family traditions and keep peace for the world but... Now, things have change...

Ryomen Sukuna has a vessel and all he has to do is make Y/n attached to him.

But of course it's not gonna be easy.

He do have a soft spot but if that cannot make Y/n like him then...

He'll have to do by Force

What will happen if Sukuna has Y/n wrapped around his finger? You ask.

Well

One, he'll be more powerful.

Two, he'll destroy humanity and not leave a single human alive.

Three, he'll be more stronger than Gojo.

Four, he will rule earth and make it as hellish as he wishes.