JOURNAL - EXTRA

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

So... this is how it feels like to be dying.

Laying down on your stomach, you stared at your pillow in pure agony in silence. You were... sick.

For the first time in god-knows how many years, you had caught a fever from some idiot in the mall. Before this day, you had never really worried about sicknesses like that. But alas, today was the day this all changed. 

You had noticed your face was burning up and you sneezed a lot more. Eventually, you were forced to go to the nurse who in turn sent you home after she found out you had a fever.

So you were required to stay at home doing nothing. While you could've been staying around your friends or even interviewing a few people, now you had to waste your time and be lonely.

This somehow felt familiar. There was a stark contrast to how your room looked now than before. While before, your room was perfectly organised and neat, now it had tissues everywhere, pencils and pens scattered around, papers thrown everywhere and pillows tossed down to the ground.

You were simply wallowing in your own self-pity that you had caught a fever.

And it just so happened that you were on your...monthly flow. So now, you were emotional, sick, lonely and whatever the opposite of nostalgic was. You started to cry, hiccuping while blowing your nose again for the 53rd time.

You held your stomach and walked downstairs. Your eyes looked around as you walked into the kitchen, you grabbed a large tub of ice cream and a huge packet of chips and started to shove them into your mouth, sitting on your couch and watching a sad, romantic movie.

Usually, you would never stoop this low, acting like a teenage girl who had just been broken up with. But now? You really didn't care. You were sad.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Hm? Where is L/N-san, F/N?" Hinata looked around, eyes sort of drooping down once he couldn't see you. The smaller girl sighed and rested her chin in her hands.

"I dunno. She was here this morning at our meeting... but after class, I couldn't find her. I looked everywhere! Even in the janitor's closet! I got lunchtime detention after that..."

"Wait...why were you looking in the janitor's closet?" Tsukishima asked, giving her a strange look. She huffed and pushed her glasses up while looking away.

She spoke in a gloomy tone, mushrooms sort of appearing over her as a symbolisation of how dark she felt at that moment. "Well, she was telling me about this new boy she thinks is pretty nice and cute so I thought maybe they were..."

"What? Cute?" Kageyama butted in, leaning over Hinata and moving his head away in the process. "Pfft... Yeah, as if..."

"Y-Yeah! She doesn't find anybody cute!" The ginger stood up straight, then faltered. "Well... everyone but Tadashi... she really likes Tadashi..."

"W-Wha? She doesn't like me that much...!" The green boy spoke quickly, face visibly going redder with every word he said.

"Haha, joking!" F/N said in a bright tone, smiling wide. The mushrooms popped off, disappearing from existence. "Yeah, Shoyo's right. She doesn't like anybody but Tadashi... dunno why."