15 SHIRATORIZAWA??

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Ah, I feel like I'm dying." You murmured, typing your hair up with a pink scrunchie. "I woke up so late today, I forgot to eat."

"What?! Y/N-sama, take a muesli bar! I have one every day but I never eat them!" F/N dug through her bag frantically. She pulled out a fruit bar, shoving it in your hands. "You don't have any allergies, right Y/N-sama?"

"Yes, but-"

"Eat! You need all the energy you can get!" She said frantically, waving her hands around. You sweat-dropped, eyes meeting Kiyoko's desperately. You silently begged for help, her only giving you a small smile and giggle in response.

"If you insist, F/N." You mumbled, crinkling it open and taking a bite of the bar.

"Good! If you need any more food, I have some money, okay?! Just ask if you need anything!" F/N jumped up and then looked over to Kiyoko. "You too, Shimizu-chan! If you both need anything just ask!"

"Uh- okay then... thanks F/N." You chuckled soundlessly, taking another bite of the bar, and chewing slowly.

"Thank you, F/N. I will." Kiyoko said quietly, glancing at F/N for a second before looking back to their practice.

Suddenly, the gym doors flung open, Takeda yelling loudly before falling flat on his face. He sprung up as everyone started to crowd him, smiling. "Going!-"

"Where?"

"Uh- you got a nosebleed..."

"Tokyo!"

The boys gasped.

"Tokyo-tokyo?!"

Takeda nodded.

"So that means we... We get to...!" Hinata said, a large smile slowly crawling onto his face. "Play Nekoma?!"

"So we've got a practice match?!" Kageyama asked, leaning closer.

"Mhm! But not just against Nekoma. Nekoma is a part of the Fukurodani Academy group, they're an association of schools from across the region who hold practice games with each other all the time. So get this, thanks to Coach Nekomata, we get to participate too! Now we've got some other people to practice with!"

"Most of the time, groups like that are built on long-standing relationships that take years to establish. So it's hard to get in without any kind of special connection. So we should thank Coach Nekomata. You boys should also thank Takeda too, I'm sure he asked him a million times." Ukai said with a small smile.

"A-Ah? It was nothing...It helped to mention the old Coach Ukai." His cheeks flushed pink.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"An away game, huh? It's your first one, isn't it?" Sugawara looked over at Kiyoko. She smiled lightly.

"Mhm... So I'll do my best too."

She said, leaving the third-year boys confused.

"So we're going to... to... to Tokyo!" F/N had said, excitement radiating off of her. "I've never been anywhere other than here! I'm so excited! We can go to the city!"