JOURNAL - EXTRA

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Mannn! I can't believe I'm actually going to Y/N-chan's house! The best day of my life!" Nishinoya twirled around and held his flushed cheeks.

"What a dork," F/N muttered, turning her head back and huffing. You smiled lightly and looked down at her.

"You're acting as if you didn't act like this when you first came over."

"H-Hey! Who's side are you on?!"

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Your house is so nice, Y/N!" Sugawara complimented, making your cheeks heat up in embarrassment. You looked to the ground and nodded.

"Thank you."

"Woah! The hell's this thing?!" There was a significantly loud scream from your living room. Startled, you and everyone else rushed over to Tanaka's side to see...

"Oh, that's just Silvy." You shrugged nonchalantly, walking past them and picking the animal up. "He's my rex cat. I got him last year from an animal rescue shelter."

The cat was pink and completely hairless, with two blue beady eyes that were directed in a sort of harsh glare towards the boys. A little part of his ear was torn off. The cat, despite being a small animal, was sitting in an intimidating stance in your arms.

"It's..." Tadashi stuttered out, gulping. "Scary..."

"No, he's cute. I love him." You cooed and turned around, scratching the cat's bald head a little, then holding it over your shoulder. The cat started to screech and show its' teeth towards the boys, meowing loudly and scratching at the air.

Noya started to mimic the cat's actions, making it even angrier.

"It's trying to pick a fight with me huh?!" Tanaka whisper-yelled, glaring right back at the helpless thing. "I don't like the way it's lookin' at me!"

"Leave it alone." Daichi sighed gravely.

The cat then snuggled into your shoulder, leaving one eye open and sort of purred, holding his head down. The males were fuming at that point, envious of that bald, ugly cat.

"It knows exactly what it's doing! Grrr...." Hinata looked over to the cat and gritted his teeth with a more childish glare that ought to be laughed at.

"Doing what?" You turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"N-Nothing!" Kageyama shoved Hinata back and stood up completely straight as if he were a stone-faced statue.

"Alright..." You turned back, obviously not convinced by that poor excuse. F/N looked at the boys standing there, with steam escaping their ears like a train. She stood over your counter drinking a mug of ice coffee. Sighing heavily, she took another sip and shut her eyes with her head turned downwards slightly.

"They'll soon learn... that the cat always comes first."

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ