17 STUDY SESSION!

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

You were absent of your usual companion F/N, but it didn't seem to bother you, as you continued sipping out of a bottle. It was a fruit drink, you thought, and it tasted pretty good. Mogu Mogu... 

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Yachi talking with Kiyoko as they walked into the room, and then Yachi quickly ran out. You looked at the manager as if to question her, and she quickly walked up to you. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. We have a practice match today, at 4:30." She smiled. "You can stay and watch if you'd like, but it's okay if you want to head home at that time."

You shook your head, lowering the bottle from your face. "No, it's fine. I'd like to stay and watch. It'll be like I'm a part of the team."

Kiyoko laughed. "Now that I think about it, you're right. You're even coming to Tokyo with us, yeah?"

You paused for a moment, staring into your drink and watching the lychee cubes float around. Then, you look up at Kiyoko who was smiling at you expectantly. "I will."

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

You, Yachi and Kiyoko brought out some folded chairs, pretending to ignore the comments about how you seemed happier and how Kiyoko was smiling and talking more than usual. Hinata offered to help... but ended up giving Yachi a pep talk, hyping her up just as much as he was.

Suddenly, a team appeared and they announced their arrival pretty loudly. You cringed and made a face at their loud voice, but quickly walked away, standing next to Yachi in a line with everybody else. You bowed just along with everybody else, noticing that Hinata bowed significantly lower, which made you laugh.

Daichi walked in, holding a ball under his arm while everyone else was starting to practice. "Suit up, it's almost time to start."

They all complied, beginning to take off their shirts. Yachi squeaked, face going beet red as she covered her eyes. Sugawara and Tanaka laughed at Hinata putting on his shirt backwards, while Yachi stared incredulously with her fingers parted over her eyes.

"Don't worry," you put a hand on her shoulder. "They're just guys. There's not really much to see, anyways." Your last comment earned a few gasps in shock.

They all banded together, in a circle and cheered. They walked onto the court, stretching and preparing themselves for the game. You sat on the stage, legs dangling off the edge while you watched Kageyama throw up the ball, and serve. He quickly scored a point, the other team not even having a chance to move as the ball flew past them.

However, you were much more focused on Yachi. As the team cheered for him, she seemed confused but enthralled. "Wait, does that count as a point?" 

"Hey Yachi, that one's for your side," Kiyoko nudged her, which Yachi quickly flipped up the scoreboard to 1 point for Karasuno.

She watched Asahi spike down a ball hard, and a gust of wind came flying at her. She shivered, teeth chattering. "My arm would rip right off if I tried that..."

Yachi flipped up the scoreboard again, for the nineteenth point. "Oh wow, you can hear the impact."

Kiyoko giggled, "Crazy, right? But, if you get yourself distracted by those two power attackers," she looked onto the court, Hinata running up and spiking the ball down in what looked to be a split second. "You'll lose sight of our secret weapon."