On the Move

[POV* of Dash McSpeed]
*Point of View*

Yaaaaaaaawn

I wake up and do a massive streach and get out of my bright blue bed. I'm Dash McSpeed, I recently changed my name to fit by ability, plus it's easier to remember. I go about my daily routine, getting dressed and styling my hair, while looking around my room at the mass amount of boxed items. "Wow, time really flies by huh?" I ask myself. It truly does, first thing I knew I was watching superheroes on the big screen, and now here I am. Going off to become one myself.

I lock my gaze on a box that says UVR on it. My video gaming system that uses dive technology, well, not mine per say, it's actually my brother's, he just let me use it from time to time, and now I can keep it!

I remember who I played with very well, a girl named Trix, and a guy named Hydra, I mean, one of the reasons I'm going to Starlight in the first place it to meet Trix in person, although I feel like in forgetting something important regarding it… oh well, it's probably nothing. I look at my old mirror on the wall, I kinda look like a mess today, but that doesn't matter, I'm fabulous.

I walk out if my room and go down the stairs, and I immediately get an egg thrown at me, I catch it and look towards the kitchen. I see my brother with long brown hair in a ponytail, a black and brown eye, and wearing a black shirt and red shorts. He lets out a chuckle looking at me. "Caught it this time, must be awake huh?" He asks in a mocking tone, I kinda just roll my eyes,. "Yeah, today's the day I move remember." I say, he shrugs. "Yeah I know, also, we wine be able to get your bed in today, we can get the boxes and couch probably by sundown." He says.

I smirk "ehhh I think I can do it honestly." My eyes let off a deep orange glow. "Could, but it would be very tiring." He says
"Yeah, you're probably right, I won't." My eyes stop glowing. "Could you make me up a Breakfast sandwich?" I ask, he nods and I walk into the living room as I plop down onto the black leather couch, it's worn and town, but really comfortable!

Suddenly, I hear something pull into the driveway, probably the moving truck, my eyes glow orange and I run quickly upstairs, using my superspeed to get there really quickly!, I grab a box and bright it down to the door, I repeat this until all the boxes are infront of the door and ready to be loaded. I open the door, and grab a box, I walk out, and directly into my red haired friend.