Vibing in town

[POV* of Dash McSpeed]
*Point of View

Woah! This place looks massive! I walk around for a bit taking it all in, this massive building with a glass ceiling, the bright white light of the sun beating in on the plenty of plants and people shopping and doing their- “oof.” I say as my train of thought gets interrupted as someone bumps into me. “Oh hi there!” I turn around and see a tall man with nice styled blonde hair staring at me, he seems upset about something, not sure what. “You ok?”
“Get out of my way, clown.” He speaks with a gentlemans voice, but he sure as hell doesn't act like it! Rude…

“Oh alright, sorry about that” I step out of his way, kinda annoyed but I won't complain! The blonde walks past me with a glare, and continues his shopping. A guy with long grey hair runs after him, trying to catch up. They must be friends, heh, I feel bad for the grey haired guy. I walk into one of the stores and I obtain a basket, grabbing snacks for me, and paying for them. Shortly after, I left the mall, and decided to Wilbur's doughnuts and coffee.

I run out of the mall and run over to that coffee shop I saw earlier, I enter and see that it is not that busy. It looks like they have more than just doughnuts and coffee on the menu, neat. I scan the menu that's on the screen, you know, with my eyes. I end up deciding on what I want. So when it's my turn in line I say; “can I have a hot chocolate with caramel and whipped cream?” The pig man on the other side of the counter wearing a massive red outfit nods and whips it up at record speed, giving it to me quickly, I take it, and I go sit down at the corner table.

While taking a break from nothing and looking out the window, I can't help but think about that guy from earlier, he seemed important… wait! I stand up. “Why didn't he just walk around? Dammit, I should have told him off!” I say out loud and sit back down like I just made an important public announcement. Damn i dont know if he was just doing that to be a butt or for some other reason i don't know about. Meh, whatever kinda weird that someone would do that tho…

Man, this hot chocolate is actually really good. I continue to sip on the burning hot chocolate, it tastes exactly like what I would ever want: sweet, hot, burning, and amazing! After I put the entire thing into my mouth hole, I rushed out of the cafe and headed to the nearest pizza place.