3rd Floor Encounter!

[POV* of Dash McSpeed]
*Point of View*

I finally found my way to the third floor and I put the sticky notes given to me on the doors I was told about. Honestly I dont know whats up with that hydro guy, but i don't like him. After I am finished with everything up here, I kinda want to go home. I start to walk to the stairs when isen walks out from the stairwell entrance. “Oh hey” I said, he had a stingy look on his face, I could tell that he was up to no good… “sorry kid, king's orders.” what? What does he mean by tha-ACK! Isen lunges from the other side of the room and punches me in the face, I go sliding back and my eyes begin to glow.

“Alright then!” I say and I charge in on him at a blazing speed and go for a punch to the face! He ducks but using my momentum I kick him in the face, making him fall backwards. I let him get up. He gets up wiping some blood from his nose and his eyes glowing a bright purple as his body turns into a deep grey. Oh! Wait, I thought turning into stone would be a bad idea, can’t stone like, not move? Suddenly very quickly I got kicked in the chest by the statue. All of my breath gets hit out of me and I smack up against the window. I take a mental note of that. This guy is halla strong! I was not expecting this. He smiles and approaches me.

Ok, brain, start thinking. How can I get out of this without getting hurt… I GOT IT! I clench my fist, and using my super speed punch him in the face with immense force. Ow. like REALLY OW! “Why the hell would you do that?” Isen asks, very good question, if only I had a really good answer. “Yeah.” i say. God dammit. “Yeah what?” he says and suddenly I get a great idea.

I suddenly grab his arm and throw him over my shoulder out the window, shattering the window with his stone body while he goes flying. “FUCK-” i hear him say as he is cut off by the sound fo impact with the ground. I kinda just stare at the window. What? Wait, I just did that? Did I just kill a man? … I stay silent, thoughts flowing through my mind. “Well I'll just ignore that, that is definittly not going to frick me over later." I quickly run down the stairs and leave the school before anyone can interrupt me again. Thank god that first day is over.