Meet H-1

[POV* of Dash McSpeed]
*Point of View*

The bell rings and I walk out of the office. After obtaining my schedule off screen, it is pretty easy for me to figure out which class I have first. Ugh, math. Of course. I debate complaining to myself about it, but it's whatever, I'm used toit anyway. I make my way upstairs and to room 24, entering to meet my class for the first time. I'm excited, I can't wait to see what fun and colourful faces I can meet. Who is the top of my class, what is the vibe of my class. Who can be my friend?

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT HUH? DO YOU WANT TO DIE?” I hear and see a big guy with spiky blue hair screaming at the guy with blonde hair from yesterday. Honestly I don't really feel bad, I'm more confused. I walk over and sit done in one of the 2 unoccupied desks, kinda feeling a bit awkward. People just keep being loud and argue. Suddenly, a guy with long blue hair and wearing a navy suit walks in, everyone shuts up, and sits down. This guy is probably important. He walks to the front of class and sets some paper down on the teachers desk, this guy is probably the teacher if I do think so. “Hello class.” he says, he kinda sounds like a way older and mature Pyro, cool. “My name is Mr.Lynx. i will be your new math teacher, get used to me.” he says, he sounds bored. Well i didn’t know the last math teacher, i should be fine.

“All of you come to the front of the class one by one, introduce yourselves and state your ability so I know what I'm getting into.” Mr.Lynx says,  starting from the front left,  you” he points to a girl sitting at the front of class. Luckily I'm at the back left, so I should be fine with not revealing for a bit. The girl walks up, she has long blonde hair and bright green eyes, she turns and faces the class. “My name is Lyra Smith, I have the ability Teleportation.” she says and then sits back down. Teleportation is really cool, I wish I had that power. “Next.” Lynx says, and a guy who has long purple white hair and purple eyes walks up. “Isen Softmere, I can turn into stone.” he says, then sits back down. Ok, that one is kinda lame. “Next.” Mr.Lynx says. A guy with long black hair covering his eyes steps up. He kinda looks intimidating with how much hair there is. “...” he doesn't seem to say anything. Mr.Lynx nods and he goes back and sits down, maybe he can't talk? I dunno, people seem to be weird here. “Next.” Mr.Lynx repeats and a tall skinny guy walks up, he isn't like “i can see your bones skinny,” but he is pretty slim. “Hello everybody! I'm Blyke Karmike! I can control wind!” He seems too excited to be serious.

Suddenly the door bursts open. It's Pyro! I wave to him, and then notice he has bandages over one of his arms, it seems to be almost broken, damn rough. Mr.Lynx glares at Pyro. “Pyro, introduce yourself then sit down.” wait, how does mr.lynx know Pyro? “I-I’m Pyro, i shoot fire…” he says, and sits down beside me. “What’s the deal with the broken arm?” I ask, and he sights. “Hydro-” he gets interrupted. “Yes yes, we both know you’re lower no need to whisper.” this guy with blonde hair from earlier must be Hydro then.
“Hydro. You next.” Mr.Lynx says.
“Personally I would rather not, I prefer to go last.” he says, acting above everyone. Mr.Lynx seems not amused. “Hydro Rothlson, get your 5’7 ass up here before I break it.”
Jesus, Mr. Lynx seems pissed all of a sudden. Hydro shrugs and goes to walk out of the classroom, but a wall of ice appears over the door, stopping him from leaving. Hydro looks at him, unamused. “Krill.” he says, and that blue haired buff guy comes over and punches the ice, shattering it, and Hydro leaves. I thought that Krill guy didn't like Hydro? Oh well, guess I was mistaken.