Second day! Go

[POV* of Dash McSpeed]
*Point of View

I awaken in my bed, springing back awake ready for my second day. I then trip and hit my leg on my dresser. "CRAP BASKETS!” I scream as I hold my knee, when I lean down and grab my knee, I smack my head on the same dresser. “KETTLEFACK!” I fall on my back, not wanting to try to hold my pain. I sit there for a second, then get back up, deciding to get ready for my day. I run off to school.

School starts off like any other school day, but this time a lot of people are steering clear of me, for some reason? Is there something on my face or something? I reach my class not long after getting to the school, and go about my day as normal, until gym.

Gym class starts at 3rd period, being the speedy guy I am, should have no problem with it right? On my way to the gym I get stopped by a brown bubble around me, I freeze for a second, and many others in the hallway run away. I look behind me and I see Hydro, ugh. "Hey newbie. I don't think you know how this place works." Hydro says, and I prepare to be lectured.

"There's a system here where when you best someone, you take their rank, judging by the fact that you best Isen you're getting pretty feared around here." He pauses "I am the peak of this system, the school prodigy. I am here to remind you of your place." The barrier begins shrinking around me, this is not good, I can't outrun this- uhh- uhhh. Suddenly, before it crushes me, the barrier fades away and vanishes. "You aren't worth it, I'm going to be honest with you." Hydro walks to the gym. What was that about? I'm going to be honest I didn't catch a word that guy said. I shrug it off and head to the gym.

The gym looks reasonably large, enough to fit all, I dunno 10 of us? And for us to still be able to run around. I walk over to the locker room, and walk in.