Pyro's Life at Starlight!

[POV* of Dash McSpeed]
*Point of view*

A Wrrrrrring noise is heard as a moving truck pulls into the driveway. I look at Pyro. "Wanna help?" I quickly asked. "That's what I'm here to do" Pyro responds. I kinda forgot about that, and got sidetracked. I just get up and begin moving stuff into the moving truck. All the boxes fit well, but I'll need help with the- suddenly the couch disappears into brown sparks, Pyro falls to the floor. "Ouch" Pyro grunts. I become confused before looking towards the kitchen, and seeing PJs brown eyes glowing. Huh, he must have copied a teleportation ability. "You're welcome, come eat and then we'll go." PJ says as he walks back into the kitchen. Pyro goes and finishes up the boxes while I walk to the kitchen to eat.

"Thanks by the way." I say, PJ looks at me. "For what?"
"Well, just everything I guess. You gave me the money to move and attend Starlight, helped me move, generally all my life, you have been there. Thanks." I say. He sits there in silence for a bit. I don't know what's going on in his head, he looks almost lost, confused? "You're welcome, eat up and head out." He says, seeming tired.

I grab my breakfast sandwich, and head out to the front, Pyro has already finished putting everything in the moving truck. "Huh, that was pretty fast." I say, a bit Jealous. "I mean I am faster than you." He says, I don't know if that was a challenge, a taunt, or just him speaking in his tone of voice. I don't really know what's going on in his mind, but I don't think I should touch on it. "Go to the car, i'll be there soon." PJ says from the other room. I shrug and see Pyro off.

I walk outside as Pyro runs out to the stake park. I got into the front seat of the car, even though I could probably outrun it but you didn't hear that from me. PJ gets in soon after talking with the guy driving the moving truck, probably telling him to follow us. He starts up the car and we start driving to my new life.