Ready for Tomorrow!

[POV* of Dash McSpeed]
*Point of View*

I run uphill to the pizza place by the name of Starlight Pizza, probably owned by the school. I walk in without hesitation eager to obtain a slice of pizza to put into my gaping maw. The place looks very clean, the floor being a nice orange and black checkered pattern, actually everything is orange and black. Must bee the school colours or something. I walk up to the counter and a tall skinny guy with blonde hair and a yellow suit on approaches me.

"Hello child, what would you like" he says in a tired yet confidant voice. "I would like a slice of pizza please" I say taking out 5 dollars. He gets a slice from that weird pizza rotating thing they have on the counter and puts it in a small pizza box. "That will be 5$" he says, I hand the bill, take the pizza, and walk out. I begin munching on the pizza once outside the pizza joint. 

Honestly not that bad, a little thick on the cheese but hey 5 dollars is 5 dollars. While running I toss the box on the ground, I think about my life choices, than runs back, and picks back up the box, and takes it with me back to my house. I pass some cars, alot of people, not many stand out to me, either everyone going to Starlight looks generic or are NEETs, which won't be fun at all! I reach my house and open the door, trashing the box and jumping into my leather couch, letting out a deep sigh.

Amazing how much sitting down can help someone's mood when it's not a a uncomfortable serface. Wait, I look out the window, shit it's already sundown, that sucks. I wanted to do more today but whatever. I guzzle the rest of the pizza slice and get my clothes ready for tomorrow, I don't need to shower today, had one yesterday. I quickly change in just shorts, my preferred PJs. After I get to my room, I put my clothes on the dresser, the new ones not the old ones, I leave those on the floor. I hope into my teen sized bed and lay on my left side. I close my eyes hoping to fall asleep eventually. And eventually will come soon.