Casual Day

[POV* of Dash McSpeed]
*Point of View*

“I am Sakura Solar, I can stop time.” a girl with long whitish bluish hair says. JESUS stopping time?! That's insane! Everyone in the class besides Pyro and I clapped for her… why is everyone clapping for her? Is she some kind of celebrity or something? Whatever, we’re almost through all 9 students. A buff guy with spiky blue hair walks up. “I’m Krill Sterban, I can turn buff and strong.” He sits down, suddenly it is my turn. I walk up to the front of the class. “Hiya! My name is Dash McSpeed, I can run really quickly!” I say with confidence, and Krill begins laughing. “What a lame power! Gwah hahahaha!” Nobody else is laughing, why is he? Is it because he has super strength? I'm not entirely sure… “Well I don't think it's lame! I actually think it's really cool.” I say, and he stops laughing. “Whatever shortcake, you can't take me.” he says, leaning back in his chair. Wait wait wait, did he think i was here to challenge him specifically? Because no, i'm not interested in climbing in ranks, i just want to be a hero man. Imagine it. The Illusive Bolt, that is going to be my hero name. Anywho, I sit back down in my seat, and the class continues. I noticed Hydro came back, why? I thought he wasn’t going to come back. I notice him looking at me, and then whispering something to isen. For some reason I don't think it’s a compliment.

Class continues as a normal math class would, pretty boring, annoying and a lot of talking with a friend. After the bell rings we have science class. Everything went smoothly, learning about mountains and how they are created. Nothing really special happened all day today to be honest, pyro and i chatted endlessly about random prompts that came to mind. A superdog making mac and cheese with a pirate, a pink guy wearing a crown fighting an angry red guy, a very buff big purple guy punting a goblin. All good things to talk about in the middle of school. Shortly after, school ends and I walk back into the office.

“Hi Karl!” I say walking in without seeing that he is in there with Hydro, Krill, and Sakura. “Oh, uhh sorry-” I got cut off by Hydro. “Carrot, stay.” I kinda feel like I have to listen to him, sadly. “Clubs are a good idea, Sakura, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Do you mind picking some places on the third floor and putting sticky notes on them so I know what rooms we should use for this. Hydro looks at me, glaring. “You do it, I can't be bothered.” he orders, frankly i don't want to, buuut I also don’t want to get clobbered by this guy sooo, i'll just do what he says. I take the sticky notes, and go to the 3rd floor, after I was informed where to put them of course.