After the day

[POV* of Krill Sterban]
*Point of View

“God fucking damnit!” I scream as I drop the weight I was training on behind me and wipe the sweat from my head, how the hell can I not carry something that simple?! I look at the weight. Oh. “Damn that's heavy.” I say, suddenly Isen walks into my house. “KRILL!” he says. “Yea?” I say, looking at him. What the hell- “What the hell happened to you?” I ask, he is all scratched and cracked up, haven't seen someone able to do that before. “You need to be welded?” I ask, and he looks at me with a blank expression. “Alright, fair, not the time for jokes I guess.” I say and go to the kitchen, I look under the sink and grab a bag of pebbles and walk back out. “Eat Rocks kid.” I say, laughing a bit. He takes the bag and begins eating the pebbles, his skin slowly healing. “Do you have to say that every time?” Isen asks. “Why but of course.” I responded. Isen sighs and walks over to my couch and sits down, I go back to my daily workout, lowering the weight by 30p, and I begin lifting.

“So, you want to know what happened?” Isen asks. “Well I’ll probably find out at school, but sure.” I say.
“New kid”
“Excuse me?” I responded instantly. The carrot boy? Really?! Him, he can beat Isen? Damn, im suprised!
“Yeah, sorry if you’re upset but when you’re thrown out of a window you kinda can’t fight back.” oh, that makes more sense, bout to say, i don’t think a speedster can beat a defensive type. “Yeah that makes sense, don't stand near windows, loser” I say, continuing to lift. He sighs, continuing to eat rocks like a beta bitch. We both continue doing our own thing for a bit, until we think of a topic to talk about. BattleFrogs United just came out, cool. We talked about this for a few hours.

When we finally got bored, I packed away my weights into the corner like a complete snob. “So, anything you want to do? I'm bored” I say, as he turns off his ability; his skin slowly seeping back into flesh again, without a scratch on him. “I dunno, want to go egg Hydros house?”
“Nah, we did that last week” I responded. We sat on the couch for a bit, got bored again, and decided to go for a walk.