Nejire Hado

Rain poured like hellfire in the alleys of Musutafu, Midoriya was on the chase his target an American with dread and a dog collar known as The Grim Reaper of the West, a dangerous villain that could control both Lightning and fire with ease.

He was as fast as a bolt of lightning, zooming through the alleys of Musutafu with Midoriya having to push 85% of OFA to just keep up.

"Come on ya Jap," he shouted back as he send a massive bolt of lightning toward Midoriya who merely threw a steel rod to the left causing the lightning to change directions.

Blitzing forward, Midoriya landed a stiff uppercut into the villain's stomach dropping him to the floor before missing a 95% punch on the chin causing a large gust of wind to clear the whole alley.

"I underestimated you, Jap," Grim exclaimed as he used his left hand to blast a fireball into Midoriya's chest burning off most of his suit, but the boy wasn't stopped, walking through the blast he landed another punch this time in the ribs, causing Grim to now headshot Midoriya with a massive point blank fireball.

The blasted caused half of Midoriya's face to be burnt as his hair caught on fire and yet Midoriya didn't stop, walking forward like a terminator, Midoriya continued to land heavy blows on Grim's ribs until they began to fracture.

"KINGS OF GODS" Grim shouted as the thunder clouds became more dense with thunder and lightning now terrorizing Musutafu forcing all citizens to run inside as lightning struck around them.

Midoriya attempted to land strikes on Grim once more but was each strike missed as Grim consistently flashed behind him to land hooks into Midoriya's ribs and liver.

Being pushed around Midoriya was forced to go further beyond, pushing his limit to 95% of AFO raw strength before he sent out a black whip to constrain Grim's movements.

The westerner eyes widen as Midoriya's 95% kick landed clean on his face knocking him out, "Fucking Americans, why the hell has so many of them suddenly arrived in Japan," Midoriya annoyingly stated as he flinched from his now burnt face. "I'll have Eri fix this up," Midoriya complained as he wrapped the boy in quirk nullification tape.

Throwing Grim into a local hero agency, Midoriya was surprised at the sudden change of weather, "That fucker was strong," Midoriya retorted to himself as he walked out of the agency to see a face from the past, "Nejire?" Midoriya questioned as the air headed girl waved at him, "Midoriya," She exclaimed as he got closer before her face became one of shock, "Oh my, What happened to your face?" She questioned placing a hand on it and making Izuku flinch, "Please don't touch it," Midoriya asked as he grabbed the girl's hand firmly and held it down, Nejire smiled a little as Midoriya held her hand.

"So what are doing today," she questioned as she refused to let go of Midoriya's hand, "I gonna go see Eri to fix me up," Midoriya explained as the two walked hand and hand having small talk and telling stories of the past.

"That bastard Overhaul was tricky but wasn't anything impossible, I beat when I could barely use a fraction of OFA's true strength, now I would run through him with ease," Midoriya explained as he flexed his muscles and ability to fly. To the blue haired girl who was in awe at the abilities of his quirk.

"That's amazing, how do you have so many abilities in one quirk?" She questioned floating into the air herself, around the two everyone looked in amazement as two heroes floated into the air as if it was nothing.