FINALE 2/4

Midoriya sat on a couch as a woman emotionallessly talked to him, "In my opinion Midoriya, I believe you suffer from depression and are using your sex addiction to cope for the feelings you won't talk about," The counselor stated as she continued to talk.

"You without question throw your body to multiple women, for what reason? the enjoyment of sex? No, you stated you have rarely felt good after so I would determine that rather than feeling lust or enjoyment of the sex, you prefer the warmth of another person,"

Midoriya merely nodded his head as the woman talked. "You said your mother passed away correct?" The counselor questioned, "Yes,"

"And that was before or after your girlfriend cheated on you with your childhood bully that was turning into a friend at the time?"

"A few weeks before,"

"And when she passed, you didn't tell anyone, correct?"

"Yes,"
Midoriya eyes began to tear up.

"And during that time you and your girlfriend stopped having sex, correct,"

"Y-yes,"

"Which lead to her cheating on you,"

Midoriya stopped answering only nodding his head as the woman continued.

"Then this Toga character jumped into the scene, you two shared a night together, you wanted to take it to another level but was denied,"

"Would you say this was when sex losted it value to you or would that be after the orgy with your classmates?"

"I don't know,"

"And whipping out your penis in front of your class and swinging it around, did that bring you validation, having girls blush over your penis and having the girls turn on your ex as she stood there in embarrassment?"

"..."

"I believe your concept of sex is very confused Midoriya, you said in earlier sessions that you used sex to release rage that you didn't know that you kept pent up, mainly against Mitsuki Bakugo, the mother of your childhood bully and the man who slept with your ex and your ex, in which you purposely embarrassed her and shamed her,"

"Did you think that was a normal response during sex?"

"..."

"Sex is a primal action, in which Oxytocin is released to feel a sense of 'love' or lust, but to feel rage in that instant is extremely abnormal, you do understand that right Midoriya,"

Before the woman could talk further a timer went off signifying the end of the session, "Well Midoriya, there is a lot of things you need to think about, and most definitely you need to talk to the women that you claim to love," the counselor explained before packing her thinks and leaving the room.

Midoriya sat motionless on the couch, "Mom," Midoriya mumbled to himself as tears ran down his face.

>LATER<

Midoriya cuddled with Ryuko, as the two talked about their day, "A lot of the girls want to try again with the relationship," Ryuko exclaimed as Midoriya rested his head in her shoulder.