Chapter 17

After I finish my last video Preston calls me over skype so I get my whole stupid get up ready. I really can't believe he believes this, but I answer the call.
"I need some advice." He sighs his voice small and low.

"What is it?" I ask curious of his next few words.
"You remember the girl I was talking about, Casey?" I solemnly nod but my stomach feels like it wants to throw up breakfast. "I want to ask her out, but I don't know how."

Ugh. Seriously?! I liked my life the way it is I can't handle a boyfriend! But he has it the same way so I guess he would be kind of going through the same thing.
"Ummm just be sincere. Be yourself and do something she'd like."
"What do girls like? I've never really asked a girl out."

"Just be unique and add your own touch to it."
"Okay... thanks." He smiles and I smile back. "I have to go. But seriously, thank you."
"No problem." I hang up leaning back in my chair with a loud groan.
----------------------------------------------
I enter to everyone gathered around something near the lockers. Helena and I push through the crowd since we were rather small compared to guys surrounding the other thing. It was obvious. whatever was in the center of this little posy was bad news just because of the dead silence besides the small murmurs from one another.

My stomach twisted and turned thinking of the worst that could be in the center of this group but at least I didn't have to worry about Helena.
This mob was no ordinary mob, but I couldn't figure out what type of mob it was. It couldn't be a fighting job because then they would be jeering and shouting not standing still and quiet. I bump into an arm of a popular girl and she looks at me sneering making me even more confused.

Finally we come to the center of the semicircle around the lockers and we both realize it's our lockers, but mainly mine since there's tons of sticky notes on it.

Pink, yellow, orange, and green sticky notes cover the entire panel of my once blue locker.

Everyone had a different quote and Helena and I both pick one off. My hand flies to my mouth when I read the four words on the small piece of pink paper.

A/N
Now that's what I call a cliffhanger

I like knowing what you guys think it is like if it's obvious or not so can you tell me? 🌚