Chapter 4

ThePlebbyPrincess has joined the LIGHT BLUE team
I look down the list of players for the same color. My eyes land on the name. The name of life or death but mainly the one I least wanted to see.

TBNRFrags has joined the LIGHT BLUE team

I smack my forehead lightly. Shoot. We exchanged skypes with everyone earlier so I call him. "Hello." He greets happily.

"Hi." I say deeply. I realize to just talk in my normal voice since I use my deep voice at school. I cough and start talking in my normal voice.
"Hi." I repeat.

"Hello." He says again laughing. "Are you sick?" He asks sounding concerned.

"Um.... Ya." I lie even though I'm totally not. "Sorry. I have a cold." I say I between fake coughs.

"Okay well we should meet up."
"Ya I'm near you un shift." He un shifts and we meet up.

"I have a golden apple." I explain. " in case you need it." I explain trying not to be as awkward as I actually am.

"Ya I do. Can you toss it to me?"
"Sure." I drop the apple and he eats it.
"Gracias." I smile at his vocabulary.

Luckily he can't see my face which makes me blush. Ugh. I'll be honest he is super adorable and it makes me mad how adorable he is.

AbbyOMG was killed by Woofless

I start laughing as Helena (her middle name is Abby) gets killed by Rob mainly because she has a huge YouTube crush on him. My phone starts buzzing revealing I getting a call from her.

"Brb I have to take this." I explain still laughing walking out of the room.

"Oh my God! I got killed by Rob I'm shaking!" She practically screams. I start laughing harder.

"Yeah, well you left Pete all alone."
"Ya, but it was so worth it!"
"Lol well I guess I should get back to the game."
"Okay bye." I hang up my phone.

Preston's POV

I hear the door close through the skype call.
"Hey guys if any of guys know her real name can you tell me? I really want to get to know her she seems cool."

I explain hoping she won't realize I asked this of her fans. We don't edit it so I should be fine... I hope. I already know some fan is going to start a ship between us but I ignore it. I don't even know her that much. She opens the door and starts talking again.