Despriction

Hello.
I'm Casey Schimdt if you didn't know. Let see what can I tell you about myself...
Well first off I don't talk much your lucky to get this out of me. I never talk in school only when I have to luckily the teachers pity me. Ugh. Let's see... Oh! I have a YouTube and I'm pretty popular 1,000,000 subs and I love every single on of them everyone is so nice on YouTube and it's kind of my escape from the world I'm an outcast of.

Hmmmm..... What else?
Friends? Oh! Helena! She is so nice and awesome! Helena King is my best friend. She has a YouTube and we frequently record together. She's usually the only person that will be able to get me to talk.

Love life? No. Nope I'm too shy to talk to boys ugh. Everyone just makes me nervous. Except on guy but he doesn't like me. I don't think he does.... Well anyway his name is Preston Aresment. He's nice and everything it's just he's so popular and we barely even talk. He has a YouTube also and every acknowledges him for it even though he only has 950,000 and I have more but besides that he's totally popular. He got me to talk once and it sprouted from there. He seems so genuine and nice but I wouldn't say were friends. We only talk in one class! Until that one day. Ugh. Looking back on that day makes me want to gag then just go toned and dream about it. *sigh*

Casey
Hair: almond reddish tone
Eyes: brown
Likes: YouTube and Ed Sheeran

Preston
Hair: brown and adorable
Eyes: brown the color of chocolate aka my favorite food Eva
Likes: YouTube finding out people's secrets :P
PURRRRRRRSTON

Helena
Hair: blonde
Eyes: Hazel
Likes: stuff
I imagined her as Shailene Woodley tbh (sorry if I spelt that wrong)