Chapter 11

I find her address on her driver's license and drive to her house, unlocking the door with her keys in her backpack.

I see no sign of her parents, but a note on the fridge saying they had to work late.

Quickly, I text my mom saying I'm staying at a friend's for awhile since I can't just leave her alone.

I lay her on her couch, her head resting on the pillow, hoping she wakes up soon. I feel awkward in a house that isn't my own or a friends... but I guess she's my friend right?

I hope so at least, I hope she thinks that. I sigh feel my phone buzz in my pocket. It's from Rob.

R- Hey dude want to record this parkour map I found
P- Nah man. I got caught up sorry
R- it's fine I'll just record with Mitch
P- Hokeyp have fun

I realize I don't have an extra video so I walk outside and record a quick vlog.

Hey guy! It's Preston here! Listen I can't get a video up today something came up and I just have to worry about this right now.

By the way UHC is coming up soon so watch out for that. Anyway ya... see you guys tomorrow.

I quickly watch through and don't edit it and upload it. I walk back in seeing Casey still sleeping on the couch, her chest floating up and down solemnly.

Casey's POV

I open my eyes my head throbbing hard. I mumble asking where I am before I realize I'm at home.

I turn my head a large pang or pain shooting throughout my body. My body feels weak and my head still dizzy.

"Oh okay good you're awake." I hear Preston sigh and handing me something. "You have to drink some water." I put the cup to my lips drinking the water.

"Thanks." I put the empty cup in the coffee table immediately feeling strength washing throughout my body.

I sigh, memories flowing back. "How long was I out?" I ask hoping I wasn't out for long.

"Not very long. Maybe a few hours but not long at all."
"Oh okay." I realize he's in my house Where I record.

"Um... Have you looked around?" I ask starting to feel a little sweaty on the back of my neck.

"No ai thought that would be rude." I mentally sigh in relief, but realize I sighed on the outside too and immediately regret it.

"Oh. I guess I go then." He starts to get up, but I stop him.

"No, you're fine..." I try to think of an excuse but I'm so nervous, I'm usually a quick thinker.

"It's just, my mom has Robles if we mess anything up." I say quickly hoping it worked. "You can stay, she won't mind too much."

"Okay, they left a note on the fridge that they're working late."
"Oh. Whenever they're home late they're usually really late. You want to stay here longer? We can order a pizza." I suggest.

To be honest I wanted him to stay, I wanted to get to know him.

"Okay, sure. Just let me tell my mom she can go ahead and fix dinner." He takes his phone out of his pocket and types something.

I hear a vibration from his phone and his eyebrows furrow reading it. "She said that I should just stay at here, she said she has something important to do and I can't be there."

He hands me his phone and I look at the text. (This does not come up it's not like a surprise party or anything.)

"Hmm. Do you want to?" I ask awkwardly. I mean, I barely have friends over, unless it's Helena, and I've never had a BOY over.

"I mean, if you're okay with it." He scratches his back smiling awkwardly, which makes me smile.

"Okay. Then I guess I'm spending the night."
"Don't our need like... pajamas?"
"I mean. I can sleep in this...." He motions to his outfit of a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.
"I mean... if you want to."

"Would you feel better if I drive by my house to pick a pair of pajamas up?" He asks smiling already knowing the answer. I did. I felt bad if he wasn't going to be comfortable in my house I barely even feel comfortable in my house. "My house is like a whiles away. I'll pick up some snacks if you'd like."

"Sure." I respond trying to sound casual.
"Okay." He picks up his keys and walks out the door. I quickly text my mom that a friend is staying over. Whenever Helena stays over and I close the door she never bothers us so I hope it'll be the same this way.

I rush to my room and record a crappy Hunger Games. I needed to at least get one video out. I edit and render it to upload which I do. Quickly, I take one of my blankets and toss it over my recording setup hoping he won't question it.

I really hope he doesn't. I hear him lock his car outside after awhile and I quickly rush out of my room closing the door behind me.
"I got coke!" He exclaims walking in, setting the two liter on the counter along with two bags of chips and other things.

"You didn't need to go crazy like this!" I laugh as he continues pulling things out of the plastic bag. "It's only one day not a whole month!"
"I'm a guy. This is what guys eat on a daily basis." Laughing at his comment and reach for the phone.

"What type of pizza?" I ask calming down to stop chuckling.
"Pepperoni." I nod and order our pizza over the phone.

A/N
Dang... I haven't updated this in awhile sorry bout that :/ I wasn't sure when to end this so ya... OMG THIS CHAPTER IS SO AWKWARD 😂