Chapter 18

I really like you
-Preston
(For all you people who are like "oh it was four words not five I was going to have it say I love you -Preston but I thought that was too going out there so just idk just roll with it)

"Aww looks like someone has a crush on you." Helena teases in a high pitched voice sticking hers on my wrists. Hers asks me to meet him in the courtyard.

I should of been expecting this to be honest. I did did give him the advice. "What about yours?" I smirk taking the note off of her locker that says,

Here's Rob's number. You two totally like each other :P I ship it
-Preston

"Oh whatever." She pushes me slightly obviously trying to hold back a smile. "Just go meet your Romeo and I'll call mine why'll you're away." She grins from ear to ear and I hug her then walk to the courtyard.

As I walk out people start eyeing me with looks of digits but I shrug it off and walk to the door that leaves outside. I approach it seeing yet another sticky note saying,

I know about your little YouTube channel and I know it's a secret.
You want it to stay a secret right? Well... you better not open this door.
Now if I told you who I was, that wouldn't be any fun right? Have fun

My stomach starts getting queasy and I run back to my locker the crowd now disappeared except for Helena who was smiling with her phone next to her ear. By now I noticed I was crying so I wipe the tears from my eyes. "Uh Rob I have to go. It's an emergency I'll call you back later.... okay." She hangs up and grabs my arm pulling me to the bathroom next to the sink. "What's us Cas?" She asks wiping more tears away.

I hand her the note and she shakes her head rubbing her temple with her free hand. "There's only one way to resolve this. You have to reveal it starting with Preston."

A/N
OKAY IM REALLY SORRY BUT I MEAN LIKE ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A CLIFFHANGER