Chapter 19

"If I tell Preston... I might as well tell the world."

Once I get home from avoiding Preston and my mind always drifting off I sit at my desk and log into a Hunger Games server. I set up my webcam and start to record both knowing how I want to start and end this.
"Hey guys it's me ThePlebbyPrincess..." I start running around the server trying to gather my thoughts. "But yet, right now I'm not...."

Third Person

Fans across the world tune in to watch her newly uploaded video titled "my first ever vlog" wanting to see what their role model looked like.
"Hey guys it's me ThePlebbyPrincess." She states using her normal gretting. She pauses leaving everyone in confusion why they can not see her face but she continues saying, "But yet, right now I'm not...." Minecraft flashes off to a second of black when an image of a chestnut brown haired girl appears. Her skin is very pale with freckles lining her cheeks and bright brown eyes.

"Hello." She pauses again gathering her thoughts not wanting to look straight into the camera. "I've read you comments wanting to know what I look like." She pauses her eyes starting to reddened around the brown. She bites her bottoms lips looking down and continuing. "So here I am, granting your wish."

"Um... I just have brown hair and freckles and white pale skin. There's nothing special about me like I don't have my hair dyed. I don't have my hair dyed I mean this is me without all that other stuff." Tears pool in her eyes but she bites back off camera. "I'm not wearing makeup, I didn't put my hair up in some special way I'm just me in the raw. The way I was born." Now the tears flow freely down her cheeks and she sniffs her face now red and puffy.

"And I'm proud of who I am today. Maybe not yesterday or a month ago but today I am. And I can't be happier. My name is Casey Schmidt and..." She bites back a loud sob drawing blood from her inner cheek. She closes her eyes breathing heavily. She's clearly displeased with something. "I'm sorry." She whispers quieter in a mouth. Immediately the screen turns black leaving everyone in a small shock.

A/N
I'm thinking this book is about to soon come to a close guys...