Chapter 6

"Yes!" We both cheer and get his head. We sort through his other stuff the only good thing was some sugarcane and the golden apple from his head. We both type GG in the chat while, his teammate, types a frowny face. I laugh at the little emoticon and we continue walking around.

"I'm running out of food. We have enough resources plus we need a leather for a book." She points out so we head for the surface. We reach the dirt but it's night so we don't go out.
"We have awhile till it turns back to day." She looks up at the sky before closing the hole up. I put a torch in our 3x3 hole.

"So Sabrina...." I start awkwardly immediately blushing.
"Huh? Are you talking to me?" Her minecraft character turns toward me.
"Ya. Since I don't know your real name I'm just saying your middle name." I explain.

"Oh. Okay then."
"I'm bored." I groan loudly. She looks to see if it's day or night. Still night.
"Well, what do you suggest we do?" She asks.
"I don't know. I'm the one who's bored."
"I'm bored too."

"Exactly. Girls are smarter come up with something we should do!"
"Fine. Um... I'm going back down into the mines." She digs a staircase down so I follow her. "Place down torches." She commands still mining.
"Already done."

After awhile she stops at a lava pool. Put water on this block she points toward a stone block. At this point I'm just following her I mean she seems to know what she's doing. I put it down and the lava turns into obsidian.
"Great now let's get mining."