🎆Chapter19: H-help me Alpha🎆 a touch smut :~D

‚Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication'Chapter 19 : H-help me Alpha

Chapter 19 : H-help me Alpha

‚Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication'Chapter 19 : H-help me Alpha

"Whattttttt?!Why didn't theboyz ranked further at the top!They were so funny like whaaaattt

"Whattttttt?!Why didn't theboyz ranked further at the top!They were so funny like whaaaattt."I complained to Sunghoon 3 hours long after I woke up.TheBoyz was oneof my favourite groups but they needed more attention.

Today was Sunday,Heeseung stayed at the dorm of his Alpha friend while Jake went shopping with the other Betas and Taki the Omega.Jake contacted me every hour to ask me if my heat gets better.

"Like I can't agree more Sunoo,did you saw Moonbae together on stage,wow."
Sunghoon really matched my thoughts and my character very well.We bickered a little bit at night because I was sure Sunghoon ate my chocolate but then I remembered that I ate it afterwards..hehe..

„Hey Omega,can I ask you something?"
My ears listened well and I put my whole attention on the Alpha."In the wallet,what was the picture about?"

Oh...THIS picture he meant...

„If you ever find the wallet with the picture,ask me again and I will answer it."
I smiled and looked into his eyes deeply.

Sunghoon out of the sudden moved closer to me.He put his hand next to my head when I firmly put my palms on his chest.He was hovering above me.

"You've been a good pup yesterday.."

"I'm very very proud of you my Omega."

"Such a good puppy for Alpha."

The more he praised me,the more I felt..hot.Oh fuck.I felt..slick..running doen my thighs.Sunghoon was the first one who moved.He got up and stayed at the corner.

I lost my mind.I really really was needy.I felt my crotch hurting more then it ever did in my heat."P-please Alpha."I whimpered,crawling to him slowly.

"Sunoo!Tell me,do you want Sunghoon to help you really?Get your shit together!"

It was Jake.When Jake asked me it I got a clearer mind.Do I want Sunghoon to take care of me?Really?Sunghoon?

"I-i..please..yes..it hurts"

Sunghoon was mind-linking Niki and then he moved to me.He pushed me down on the mattress."Whatever you say,I won't..do it all the way Omega.Tell me.."

He started using his Alpha voice."Do you really want me to help you out?"

I nooded eagerly when I pulled him sown and started kissing him with no regrets.He kissed me back slowly and passionately while he drew star shapes along my waist.I was so turned on that I rolled over and now was on top of him.

Our kiss never ended,I started grinding down on his crotch and moaned at the contact.Sunghoon bite down on my lower lip.I opened my mouth and he used this chance to push his tongue inside my mouth.I let him take control.

"Please,p-please h-help."

"Who?Say my name Pup."

I whimpered under his touch.It never felt that right.I hated getting touched like that by my old Alpha.He never could give me satisfaction I needed..

"Alpha please Alpha h-help me."I begged him and he smirked now palming me trough my treasure."Such a slut for me,I love it."he licked his lips and now got off me.

"Can I?"he pointed at my belt.I wanted it so badly."Y-yes."

"Good pup,using words.Good to know that you really want it.Pup before I do it,you need to promise me if you feel uncomfortable,you need to tell me that. I really dont want to hurt you..you are..too important."

Even tho I felt needy and horny,his words touched me so much that I started tearing up."T-thank you."I cried into my arms when I felt a kiss on my forehead."Let me make you feel good my very feisty,cute and brave omega."

He unbuttoned my belt and my treasure. We kept eye contact when he slowly pulled down my boxers."You alright?"

He cared too much.I nodded trying to grab my own dick.I wanted to please myself but Sunghoon didn't liked it.

"No pup,you will get too tired and needy.I will make it.Let me make it up to you because I ate the chocolate."

I gasped angrily."You ate it!"I growled but when I felt a hand around my cock I immediately relaxed and started breathing heavily.

I felt like in Heaven.I closed my eyes and only fixated on the Alpha infront of me.
The Alpha who pleased me and the Alpha who called me his..I hope everyone is jelous because he's not only helping Me,he is MINE.

I hope everyone is jelous because he's not only helping Me,he is MINE