🎆Chapter26: Omega with selfesteem🎆

‚Life is a flower and neither can blossom without love and sunshine'Chapter 26 : Omega with selfesteem

Chapter 26 : Omega with selfesteem

‚Life is a flower and neither can blossom without love and sunshine'Chapter 26 : Omega with selfesteem

"Thank you Sunoo for joining me

"Thank you Sunoo for joining me."Sunghoon was flustered when we stood infront of his so called 'sisters' home.

It's been a week already,my heat got away and Sunghoon called me,saying he needs to babysit his sisters two kids.Sunghoon calls her sister but it's not her real one,he knows her since he's little.

"Oh Sunghoon!Good to see you again,it's been months since we last saw you here my son." an old man hugged Sunghoon as soon as he opened the front door.I stepped back,it was definitely weird.I hoped they would ignore me but when the old lady came out then-

"Eomma!Stop killing his friend!Appa let Sunghoon go!Guysss!"a girl in her late 20s stormed outside.

The old lady hugged me very tightly,VERY tightly.Sunghoon obviously wasn't doing better when his face looked paler then usual.

"Good to see you too Grandpa."Sunghoon gave him a warm smile before both of them released us.The Grandpa gave me a small hug too."Sunghoonieeee"the beutiful daughter giggled and jumped on Sunghoon.I'm not sure why but I got a weird feeling in my stomach.She hugged my Alpha..she was so..pretty..

"You are the Omega Sunghoon told me about over the phone,Sunoo right?"I nodded shyly before she shook my hand.
"I knew you were a pretty Omega but he definitely should have said that I need to deal with an Omega who's prettier then me,doesn't happen often."

Wow her self esteem was incredible but she called me pretty hehe..

The old woman took my hand."Call me Grandma sweetheart."she showed me the house."You must be very special sweetie,
Sunghoon is rather very shy."she chuckled.

"Hey!Im Solar!This is my dad but you can surely call him Grandpa like Sunghoon does.Come!I show you my two troublemakers."

We walked upstairs and she opened a door.

"Oh my gosh Solar they are so sweet!"I went up to the girl

"Mineko this is Sunoo,he's here with uncle Sunghoon."Solar said and she pushed me on the bed where she now laid.At first she starred into my eyes,then she grabbed my cheeks."Fluffy!"she giggled and started squeezing my cheeks.

Solar pulled Mineko away and sat her on her lap."This little boy here is Kazue,he's a little bit more then a year old."

As soon as Kazue saw me he started crying.My heat was over but my body and ears were still very sensitive.I never saw a baby crying infront of me.I stepped away.

"Ahh Kazue be nice pumpkin,don't scare Sunoo away."Solar laughed."I'm sorry I..I just came out of heat and I'm very sensitive."I explained and Solar gasped.

"Sunghoon forced you to go with you here?!Yah is this idiot serious?He should take care of you!"Solar cursed a few times before she calmed down.Mineko and Kazue had tears in her eyes.

She played with the kids."Sorry I think you misunderstood something Solar.We aren't together."I explained sadly but tried to sound normal.She raised her eyebrow.
"Not yet together I guess,Sunghoon talked alot about you the past 2 weeks.He never did that.."

We went downstairs.Grandma and Grandpa already wore their shoes while Sunghoon was in the kitchen.He came out and Mineko hugged him tightly."Uncle Hoon!"She gave him a kiss on his cheek before she turned to Solar and me.

Solar handed Kazue to Sunghoon and suddely he started giggling."Yah Kazue what did you do to the poor boy huh?"

Everyone started laughing when they saw my face.I couldn't figure out if it was bad or not but then Grandpa confronted me.
"Don't be scared,they sometimes are loud but they are very nice kids.Our daughter raised them well."I nodded giving everyone a smile.

"Sunghoon yah you know what to do right?Watch out of Kazue,lately he can't sleep without his music."she gave him a warning glare but me a soft smile."Have fun kids,Sunoo-shi if you need anything,
feel free to use everything you want here."

Solar is very kind hearted and lovely just like Sunghoon described her on our way here.

The grandparents and Solar left the house and Kazue started crying once again.

"Mineko how about you show him your Dolls collection."Sunghoon pointed at me and Mineko immediately run of upstairs again.I followed her and sat down."This is Ami."she smiled."Favourite doll!"

"Wahh so pretty,just like you!"I
complimented her before she pulled out alot of dolls..maybe 20?30? not too sure.

"Are u ma Uncle?"she asked me.Was I her uncle now?"Not sure little one,what do you think?"

She grabbed her chin."U are very verwy vewwwyy cute.Cute Uncle."she squeezed my cheeks.

Mineko was a very open child.She remembered me of Jake a little bit and of course on her mother Solar.Out of the sudden we heared a loud bang downstairs.Mineko stiffed in her position before she made grabby hands towards me.Of course I picked her up and rushed down.

"W-wat happened?"Mineko asked out loud before we saw a-..AHAGAHAHA

Mineko and I started rolling down on the floor.We couldn't hold ourselves back after we saw Sunghoon and his expression
"Stop you little idiots and help me both of you!Mineko cupcake,take Kenzu in the living room please!"Sunghoon whined.He was full of vomit,pee and salvia.

Mineko stumbled into the living room with her brother."Are you okay?"I asked him while I tried getting off the food stains of his shirt."Would you look out for them both?I want to wash up quickly."

Oh god..hopefully it ends well.

hopefully it ends well