🎆Chapter27: Kenzu and Mineko🎆

I love how _____ you areChapter 27 : Kenzu and Mineko

Chapter 27 : Kenzu and Mineko

I love how _____ you areChapter 27 : Kenzu and Mineko

Kenzu cried in my arms while Mineko jumped around

Kenzu cried in my arms while Mineko jumped around."Shh baby..shhh.."I was feeling stressed out.I would have already started crying but I didn't wanted to worry the kids."Mineko please calm down and sit here next to me."I begged her but she kept jumping around what distressed the little Beta in my arm.

Sunghoon still was showering.What do kids like?Something where both of them would calm down....

Got it!

I shifted into my wolve form after I placed Kenzu on the ground.At first I fell down.
I never turned into my wolve form a day after my heat ended since I was usually very weak but it hurted right now.I got closer to Kenzu and gladly he stopped crying but he still sniffed.Mineko joined her brother and wanted to grab my tail but was a little bit scared.I moved my tail around her waist and picked her up.

I swung her around till she started laughing and yelling out loudly."Yay!"

Kenzu touched my ears.A little bit with force but it didn't really hurted.I laid down while I still played with both of them..correction..they played with me.

I felt a little bit exhausted but the kids were still very happy as you could hear.
"Sunoo!I make then food,is everything alright?"I heared Sunghoon yelling and I replied with a small yes.I needed to hold my whines back,the kids had too much fun so I didn't wanted to ruin it.

After some time Kenzu closed his eyes but surprisingly leaned against my face,
grabbing my neck so bury his face into it.I hummed a little bit because Solar said he can't sleep without music.Looks like I was a nice pillow for the sweet Beta,
meanwhile the cute Omega Mineko continued to grab my tail and pull it around.You could smell the food from the kitchen before Sunghoon finally entered the living room.

"Food is do-"he stopped talking as soon as he saw the two little kids on me."Mineko time to eat,leave Sunoo alone."he grabbed her but she didn't wanted to eat.She hide behind me from Sunghoon."Nu!Uncle Cute!"she whimpered.Sunghoon looked down on me."You must be tired."He sighed."I shouldn't have suggested to come with me here.You clearly aren't alright."

I shook my head and placed Minekos head under my paw."They are cute.It was my choice Hoonie."

"Min-Min could you please eat a little bit before Mommy comes?Uncle Cute is very exhausted."thats when she started tearing up.She looked at me before she hugged me tightly."I-im sorry Uncle Cute.."

I let out a yawn when I saw Kenzu stretching.Mineko seemed like she would drift off so I engulfed her under me,trying not to wake up Kenzu who was using me still as his pillow.Sunghoon was about to scold Mineko again when I growled slightly.I showed him Mineko who already fell asleep.

Sunghoon just sat down on the couch,
watching us."Sunoo you can sleep a little bit.I stay awake."he patted my fur.

I closed my eyes.I tried making my scent as sweet as possible for the kids."Sunoo stop,you will get even more exhausted."

I didn't listened to him.The kids should be comfortable,I wanted to protect them.

"Omega stop and listen to me.Go to sleep and stop creating pheromones or you get hurt."

He used his Alpha voice on me.My Omega immediately submitted and closed his eyes.I didn't complained,I just accepted it.

After two hours

"Sun,wake up."someone shook my wolve body so I opened my eyes.Sunghoon stood there.

"My little kids!"Solar giggled when Kenzu yawned and when Mineko jumped on Solars Father.Solar kneeled down and touched my forehead."Sunoo do you feel alright?"

"Uncle cute played!With usss!"Mineko was about to jump on me but Sunghoon catched her."Mineko this is my Uncle cute."

"No mine!"Mineko punched Sunghoons chest.They started saying "Mine" back and forth.Solar helped me up and looked at me."I like your colour and wait..what is with your eye?"she came closer on blowed on my red eye slightly."Since he was born he had it."

Solar cooed when I streched."You guy's can stay here for Dinner."Grandpa said.

Grandma left to change her clothes.
Mineko said it was a great idea and Kenzu kissed my paw while he played with it.

"Sorry but we got somewhere to go."Sunghoon hugged grandpa.Solar smirked."Sunoo take this.Open it when you get home alright?"she gave me a gift and I thanked her.I wanted to shift but Sunghoon picked me up."Look Mineko, Uncle Cute is mine!Bleh!"

Well..I felt slightly bad for Sunghoon who got kicked in his balls by Solar AND Mineko,this was crazy,I loved their energy.

"Come meet us soon again Sunghoon,
Sunoo you are always welcome here."
Grandma hugged me while I still was in my wolve form.Sunghoon placed me in his car.He talked with the 3 of them a little bit before he joined me here.

Sunghoon turned to me."What did Solar give you?"he asked me curiously but I shook my head."No idea,I open it later."

Sunghoon started driving back."Well you kinda meet my parents.They aren't my real ones but they raised me and Niki."

D-did he- Did he really introduced me to the people who raised him?Wah I should have worn something nicer and I even fell asleep!

"Mineko wanted me to give you this.She wants to see you soon again."

He handed me a bag.Isn't that..Ami?Her favourite doll?I was so touched that I hugged it tightly and pressed it on my chest.

"Let's get ready for tonight."

Tonight?Is it anyone's birthday?

"What?I thought we go on a date,we get Dinner in Seoul's most famous restaurant. Solar reserved a place while we took care of her kids.After Dinner we go to a planetarium,it's very fancy there."