🎆Chapter16: Alphas in heat🎆

'Earth laughs trough flowers'Chapter 16 : Alphas in heat

Chapter 16 : Alphas in heat

'Earth laughs trough flowers'Chapter 16 : Alphas in heat

"Are you hurt?"I asked him straightforwardly to show him I'm not here to hurt him

"Are you hurt?"I asked him straightforwardly to show him I'm not here to hurt him.How could I even?Hes 10 times Bigger and stronger then me anyways.

At first he wasn't that talkative but then he stopped crying."Yes..."

I tried smelling the air but there was no smell of blood.I moved closer and tried go see where exactly he got hurt.

"Hey Sunoo still at the principal office?"

"No there's an Alpha crying in the classroom.I'm trying to help him.Please buy me chocolate,my ehm..thing..h-he..is coming soon."I replied to Sunghoon.He went outside to buy groceries.

I heared him say "Sunoo" but suddenly it got blocked.It got blocked because of the other Alphas smell.

When I moved even closer I..I couldn't find anything.I moved backwards."Heh..I could call a teacher!Be right back!"I hurried outside of the room but like I already felt..there was something going on.

Three Alpha males were standing by the door and didn't let me free.The Alpha who was crying a second ago stood up and gave them a disgusting smirk.

"So little Alpha huh?You look especially tasty since you have the body lines of an Omega..you must have alot of stamina..."

I tried calling for Sunghoon but it didn't worked.I could call Jake b-but...

I will ride him into this mess..These Alphas...are too s-strong..

I closed my eyes when someone held my waist from behind.The other Alpha slide his fingers over my cheeks.I shut my mouth when I was about to purr.It doesn't matter how disgusting I felt in this moment,I couldn't change my wolve.He's soon in heat and craves for every little touch he could get.

Out of the sudden the 3rd Alpha bit my earlobe what made me give them what they wanted.A deep moan with tears in my eyes.

Is that how some Alphas get treaten?Not only Omegas and Betas need to go trough such stuff?..

Slowly the Alpha behind me lifted my shirt but I pushed it down with my hands.
"What is it stupid Alpha?You are needy aren't you?"the Alpha who touched my cheek gave me a slap so I fell down.I could only hear them laughing..them laughing at me and how weak I am..

Wait.No that is it!They think I'm weak!The perfect opportunity to play along and the run away!

I give a shit about my ego,I needed to beg them to..I was so close to puke when I said this to them..

"Please use me Alphas!"I said it in my most neediest tone I ever used.I pressed my lips together and looked up to make them fall for it.

"Our pleasure...babyboy.."the 4th Alpha got down and picked me up."N-not there m-my Alpha!I-its t-t-too hot.N-near the do-door please."I whined.The others thought about my request when they placed me on the desk right next to the entrance.

The Alpha infront of me now started kissing my jawline up to my neck while roaming his hand on my tummy.I wasn't that well built like them but I had something what was more important.My head!

I needed to endure this.Just like a few months ago,just endure this.

As soon as he was done teasing me and especially making himself needy I put on my puppy eyes.

„A-alphas can I-i close the door while you..get underdressed?Please I-i need you in me!"I got on my knees and begged them.

„Sure little cumslut.We will please you enough,don't worry."they smirked before they started underdressing themselves while I went to the door."Stop"

Fuck no!No,no,no!I stopped going because they used their Alpha voice on me."Come and take the keys Babyboy,you forgot them."

He threw the keys infront of me.He wanted me to bend down so I seductively did.Their eyes were all over my body and I smirked.Pathetic..

I got to the door.I breathed out before I got outside,slammed the door shut and locked the door with the keys these idiots gave me.I heared yelling from inside.They went insane,I could smell their anger.

I ran as fast as possible down the hall when I saw a group of Betas wanting to get inside."Stay outside!4 Alphas in Heat in the classroom at the end near the toilets!Please call a teacher or something."I warned them but they didn't seemed like they are concerned about that the Alphas are in heat.They looked at me for a long time."Are you okay?They touched you right?"the Beta touched my neck and I hissed.

"Make s-sure to stay safe.Get some Teachers here,maybe even the dormitory security."I said running off back to my dorm.

They planned this.They knew I would go into the classroom when I would hear someone crying.They knew I was concerned and yet they fucked up their plan because they thought with their dicks.These Alphas definitely were in heat,they couldn't control themselves..

These Alphas definitely were in heat,they couldn't control themselves