🎆Chapter34: First day as an Omega🎆

'No rain,no flowers'Chapter 34 : First day as an Omega

Chapter 34 : First day as an Omega

'No rain,no flowers'Chapter 34 : First day as an Omega

I got into the Alpha class while I was a little bit too nervous

I got into the Alpha class while I was a little bit too nervous.It would be my first day after I got outed as an Omega..and then I still need to go into the Alpha class for a whole more week..

I wanted to enter class when Sunghoon growled loudly .All Alphas who stood or ran around sat down and pushed their desks away from Sunghoons and mine desk.I quietly entered the class.

„Good morning!"someone shouted.Now I could only bow without snapping back at anyone.Sunghoon glared at everyone who looked at me."You don't need to act like that."I snorted when I put my books down...Sunghoon looked a little bit disappointed so I squeezed his cheeks.

One Alpha turned around to face me.
„Omega do you want to sit here?You look annoyed of our Sunghoon."he snickered before his friend high fived him.

„Hey!"I yelled and jumped over the desk.I stood behind him."First of all,I have a NAME!Just because I am an Omega doesn't it mean that you can treat me like other Omegas.You don't even have the dick to hide your identity,not even in that rank of yours."

I scoffed and crossed my arms."Second of all I looked annoyed because I saw that stupid face of yours so sit down little dog and shut that disgusting voice down."

„Third of all.."I leaned closer to him.
„Bark at my Alpha once again and I will bite you."I threatened before I head back to my seat,plopped down and linked secretly arms with Sunghoon.

The Alpha who sat infront of us shivered.
He got up and went to Changbin."H-hey dude can we exchange seats?"

Changbin laughed."Yea just because I would be annoying when I smell that piss of yours in your pants.What a moron."
He pushed the Alpha aside and sat down infront of me.

„You really are something Sim."

„Well Mr.Seo,glad that I entertained you."
I giggled but Sunghoon elbowed me."You scary Omega."

He touched my nose."This Omega here belongs to you already Park."I snuggled closer to Sunghoon who held my hand under the desk.

Eventually the boy I thought a small lesson didn't spoke for the entire hour till we got released for the break.I gelt bad but I didn't regretted it.I won't put my guts down against them.They can't mistreat me,They won't ever.

It was a normal schoolday besides the fact that not only students starred at me,
teachers too but It wasn't a big deal.

„Here,we brought you Lunch.See it as an apologise since we..we're against you yesterday.We were just shooked."

If you don't get the situation,a whole pack stood infront of me.No not directly because Sunghoon had his arm between me and the Alphas,Omegas and Beta.I didn't recognised any of their faces actually.I think I never really saw them around.

„You don't need to buy me anything.Only my mate can do that."

Now again eyes were on me."Mate?"

I nodded."If I get a Mate,I want him to buy me Lunch till he has no money left."
I gave Sunghoon a smirk when Jay just muttered."Poor Sunghoon.Dude I pray for you."

„As if you find a mate."one of the Alphas said.The Alpha who gave me Lunch turned around and glared at his pack member."Sorry Seonghw- Luna!.."

Aish,why are people so complicated.
I waved at the ‚Luna' of the pack before I continued to eat together with my friends at the big table.I don't need anyone to apologise.They don't mean it.I slightly covered my eye..it hurted..

„Your eye,is..gray."Jake said with mind-link."How do you feel?"

„Fine"I answered but deep down.I felt insecured."The Alpha was right.Who would want me as his da-"

Jake..he was having a conversation with Jay,laughing and giggling.I thought he would listen to me..I really thought Jake would listen to me.

I pushed down the weird suffocating feeling in my chest as I started drinking the coffee.I was thirsty so I grabbed Sunghoons cup without asking.He looked at me doubtfully."Put that away."

I knew he would get mad..what did I thought?..

"Do you want a smoothie?Coffee is not good for you due all this stress.I can quickly drive down the road."

I tilted my head."You aren't mad?"

„Because of the coffee?Why would I be mad,we share the same food since days.
I don't mind if you are drinking my drink,
you can take everything from me."he rushed his hand trough my hair."Make sure to rest alot.I know that you are stressed.You never liked this kind of attention I guess."

He leaned over and kissed my forehead.
„There is it again!This time it's green.Is that why you hide your eye a few seconds ago?"he looked closely.I nodded,
technically I didn't lied,I hide my eye because of the colour that changed but.. not because of green,more because of the gray.

Gray..insecured?
Pink..love?
Green..Green...I don't know..

„Just stay,please Alpha."I said.Sunghoon sat down and put his hand protectively over my shoulder.

Taki entered the canteen with Niki.The first thing Taki did was running into me, causing me and Sunghoon to fall down.

„H-he will hurt Taki!Did you see what he did t-to BamBam today?!"

Taki smiled at me before jumping on me now fully."Watch your man."Niki commented.

„You should watch that mouth young boy.
I didn't raised you like this."Hee picked Taki up and placed Niki over his shoulder.
„Hyuunggg I will help you beat the shit out of Niki."Jungwon raised his hand faster then I could spell ‚ kkamppagineun sungan'  (We love Hee's real brother)

"Jungwon raised his hand faster then I could spell ‚ kkamppagineun sungan'  (We love Hee's real brother)