🎆Chapter15: Hee is soft🎆

'Politeness is the flower of humanity'Chapter 15 : Hee is soft

Chapter 15 : Hee is soft

'Politeness is the flower of humanity'Chapter 15 : Hee is soft

"You look stupid when you space out

"You look stupid when you space out."Jay laughed when he said that to Jake.

I felt it too,Jake didn't really talked to me this whole day..after the conversation with mom and dad and what they did...

Sunghoon and Heeseung didn't told the others any details with what my parents did but they said I have my reasons to hate Alphas.The others accepted it and hold their distance to me.

Sunghoon was still asleep on my shoukder when I felt pain rush trough my stomach.I sometimes get these stomachaches randomly after my sugery a few years ago.

"Are you okay Sunoo?"Niki who was already awake too,asked me that and touched my belly slowly.He started rubbing it but it didn't got better.

Heeseung brought me water so I accepted it gracefully.I leaned back to the couch trying not to wake up the Alpha next to me.

and Jake?..he looked at me coldly indeed.
I got it,mom and dad were always on his side but what is with me?

I didn't wanted to lie to him that everything is alright.Everything is perfectly fine."Maybe you two should rest.."Jungwon said after we all yawned expect Sunghoon who still was in his dream world.

"I bring the Betas and the Omega back safety."Jay hugged Heeseung and rubbed my head before Jay,Jungwon,Niki and Jake left the dorm.

Heeseung sat down infront of me."Was it hard?Hiding it from everyone?"

I thought about it."Not like I had a choice.If Jake would have rebelled against my dad,he would have done the same to Jake as he did to me."

Heeseung nodded and pulled his knees to his chest."Hey ehm..if you want to talk,I'm here alright?"I just shook my head and I burried my head into Sunghoons hair."I go to sleep.Tomorrow we dont have school since it's Saturday,rest enough."

Heeseung kneeled down on Sunghoons level and brushed him the hair out of his cheeks before he kissed his forehead.

They were really close huh?When Heeseung left I let my eyes rest while hugging the Alpha.My stomach hurted but I could endure it..

Next morning

I needed to be strong and brave.I stood infront of the principals room,knocking into the door.As soon as he said "Come inside." I entered and took a seat infront of him.

"Sim Sunoo,the reason I called you on a free day is.."

"It got reported that you beaten up another Alpha in the cafeteria a few days ago.Is that true?"My eyes got teary.

I bowed in my seat."Yes Sir."

Someone knocked outside of the door and a boy with freckles entered the office.He had books in his hand and papers.

"I apologise,I didn't wanted to disturb you or something.Miss Song wanted me to bring these books here."The freckles boy who apparently was an Omega bowed but before he left he joined my side."I would like to report something if I can."

The principal told him to wait outside but the boy didn't wanted to."Well Kihyun was in the Omegas dorm yesterday and harassed my Sister Rachel."

The owner of the school didn't sound pleased by the report.The teachers around us whispered around when he said "Well Mr.Lee I got something here to do."

Freckles scoffed and crossed his arms.
"What did you do kiddo?"he asked me.
"Beaten an Alpha.."

He sat down next to me."I hit Jennifer yesterday in class.So what?Do I get arrested now?Oh and Amber tried to blackmail a teacher,not to forget Minho who has sex with Jisung on the teachers desk"

What the hell?What is he doing.

"You,did you had a reason?"He asked me and I nodded."He wanted to hit..someone else first."

"Great,you are dismissed Alpha,I will handle this here."The freckles dude said and pushed me out if the office and winked at me."I'm good with Sunghoon just go ahead and get home.I forgot to mention that I can blackmail him too~"he sang before he shut the door.

I was very thankful to the boy because I felt very helpless at this point.I head back to the dormitorys when I heared voices.
I would have ignored it but I heared crying noises so I couldn't bring myself over to leave.

I opened several classroom doors till I found the..Alpha?

I went inside before he snarled at me.Alphas who cry must have got a trauma so he's protective.

Once again I tried my luck getting inside when it eventually worked this particular time since I waited till he's not looking at me.

He kept growling at me but as an Omega I could feel he didn't wanted to growl that harshly at me.

"Hey..."