🎆Chapter12: Stupid bond 🎆

'You don't need really expensive clothes to look cute'

"What the hell?!Sunoo is it true?!"Jake yelled at me

"What the hell?!Sunoo is it true?!"Jake yelled at me.He had tears in his eyes while Heeseung looked shooked just like Sunghoon.I glared at my brother before I looked down.He had the right to scold me but..

"Oh my god,Sunoo."Jake got on his knees suddely.He put his hands together and begged "Please don't hurt him!I beg you please,we want to keep this a secret!I do anything!"

Let me explain the situation from my point of view..well and Heeseungs.While me and Jake had a 'fight',Sunghoon got beaten up by some Alphas,Heeseung tried to protect him but Sunghoon got hit in his stomach so I felt the pain since I made a bond with him trough the mark on his neck.

Lets gets this short,Jake saw my mark and Heeseung saw Sunghoons.

They both carried me and Sunghoon into our dorm and well..now Heeseung and Sunghoon knows about me and Jake.

Why Jake?This idiot shifted into his wolve to make me smell his scent better so I dont get too uncomfortable.

Sunghoon looked down.He gripped into his knee tightly.

"You guy's are insane."Heeseung said and I was ready to attack him.

"So what?!We are not insane!You Alphas are!"

Everyone flinched when I started
screaming."It's your faults to be like that! Alphas hurt Omegas anyways!We aren't the ones who should explain ourselves here! Jake and I did nothing wrong! We wanted to not get harassed every fucking day! What is so insane about the fact that we as Omegas are ashamed of ourselves! What is so insane about it that we want to be happy and not get bonded with some stupid Alpha who just wants us for his own pleasure?! What is so insane about it that we are scared?! Tell me Alphas,look me into my eyes and tell me you won't do shit to any Omega out there!"

I faced the two Alphas with fire in my eyes.They both gulped before they looked away.

"Thats what I expected. You can't expect us to not hide ourselves when the whole world turned against us Omegas. Do you think we are proud? Proud to hide ourselves?!"I broke down in tears now.I hated myself,I hated the fact that I'm just a weak Omega. I hated the fact that I couldn't protect Jake until the end.

"Yes."Sunghoon said..

"What?"

"We would never do anything to Omegas just to please ourselves."he answered and Heeseung agreed."You guys have no idea how Alphas like us feel too. You just talk and talk about how you two Omegas feel in this world.No one ever asked us how we felt since we Alphas must be so strong. Always manly and need to be perfect." Sunghoon bite his lips when he said his kind of view. "We get it,we are the bad ones since we can't fricking controle our instincts but Alphas like Heeseung and me don't do it out of fun. Did you ever saw us laughing in the cafeteria fully or in the classroom? Did you saw us get clingy in public?"

Jake wanted to step in and argue back but I shut him down with one sentence."He's right."

The 4 of us stayed in silence.No one expected for the conversation to end like this by Sunghoon slamming the door shut when he went into his room and
Heeseung going into the kitchen,making Dinner for us.

"Was I too harsh Hyung?"

Jake said nothing trough mind-link.He hovered above me and sat down on my lap.He hugged me tightly before he started sobbing.Heeseung glanced at us and smiled sadly at me.

Maybe not all Alphas hurt us,maybe not all Alphas are..the same..

the same