Update On What's Happening

The next chapter is in the works. But I have college to do and other stories are in the works. Sorry it's taken a while but know it is coming and I'm working on making it the best I can. But until then. Here's a preview

Galen walked throughout a dark room, he glanced around and sensed a darkness. He ignited his lightsaber and immediately swung it behind him while spinning around and it clashed with a red one. He stared at something that could best be described as a cyborg. He sent a force push sending them back, he looked and saw a skin covered metal arm. Then noticed several lightsabers on their belt line. When his eyes landed on a few he recognised even with the damage they had, Ahsoka's, Anakin's, Obi-Wan's and his own. But his didn't look damaged. He looked back at his opponent sensing something familiar.

They vanished and Galen fell to the ground with a splitting pain going through his head, he saw visions. Him and Windu lodged in battle with Galen's practically burning orange and then of him staring at a republic cruiser trying leave while he stood alongside a squad do Stormtroopers with a kneeling and cuffed Ahsoka yelling something, when he would raise his hands and grip them closed.

He would turn his hands slowly and in orbit the cruiser would begin turning as gunships flew past firing and destroying the engines of the cruiser cutting off any pull resistance. Galen would turn his hands fully and the cruiser would begin turning to face them. Ahsoka watched in horror and amazement at once when Galen pulled his now closed tightly hands down and the cruiser began falling from the sky. He grit his teeth slightly and then with a yell and a shove of his hands the cruiser nosedived and crashed into the planet below. Approaching them but Galen would raise his hands and the ship slowed down. Before fully stopping. That's when it clicked, that sith was him.

Was this his destiny?