Persuasive Negotiation

Sitting aboard a ship with his legs crossed was jedi knight Galen Marek, he had been assigned to accompany master Luminara and padawan Ahsoka Tano in interrogating Nute Gunray. Ever since his trip to his home and defeat of his dark future vision Galen's powers had only grown stronger.

Watching Galen meditating Ahsoka seemed surprised he'd been unmoving for so long. She turned towards Viceroy as he tried bribing a clone. Who simply made a remark about having a "gift" for him then slapping cuffs onto him.

Galen stood up abruptly and walked to Luminara. Ahsoka could overhear some of their conversation

"Are you sure?" Luminara asked him looking back at Viceroy. Galen simply nodded

"I'm sure. Something isn't right" he sent back to his spot continuing to meditate. Once the ship connected to a larger venator class star destroyer he got back up slowly and followed the others out as they escorted Viceroy.

"This is an outrageous miscarriage of justice! I demand-" the viceroy began but was silenced when Galen, and the same clone who cuffed him, shoved him forward

"Quiet." Galen said when he looked back at him and saw the look in his eyes which got him to shut up completely and look forward again.

Ahsoka looked back at Galen who smirked at her a silent unspoken trade of words occured. Mainly mocking viceroy for acting big but being terrified from just one word and a glance at Galen.

Galen then went back to his regular expression as they were met by the blue armored senate commandos stationed here "Greetings Generals, we have got the brig all ready for this. Traitor"

"Very good Captain. Commander Gree, let's get underway" Luminara looked back at the commander clone behind them. Who nodded

"Right away sir, let's move!" he ordered the viceroy who jumped slightly and began walking. With the senate commandos forming a sort of formation around him.

The jedi and clone followed after with something on Ahsoka's mind making her ask something as they walked past other clones. "Senate commandos? How does a money grubbing worm like Gunray rate all this security? He doesn't look that dangerous"

Luminara had intended to answer but Galen spoke first "although the viceroy is pathetically cowardly and is no opponent in combat. He is a important figure for the Separatist Alliance, like Chancellor Palpatine. He may not seem like much but he is required for the Republic."

Luminara nodded "precisely. Don't let your confidence give Gunray another advantage. For all we know, even now his allies are conspiring against us as we speak"

Luminara had little idea how spot on she was with her deduction. As far away a group of three separatist ships were navigating through the vastness of space. Inside one of them was Count Dooku himself. Kneeling before the hologram of his master.

"Gunray's capture will be a serious threat to us my friend. The viceroy will not last long under jedi interrogation"

"I have already put a plan into action my lord. My best agent, Asajj Ventress will infiltrate the jedi's ship and either free Gunray or silence him" Dooku answered his master looking up at him from his kneeling position

"Ventress? You are putting a great deal of faith in a operative who has failed us in the past" Sidious replied skeptical of Ventress' use to them.

"She is a gifted assassin, you have my word she will complete her mission to the letter" Dooku promised his master as he was sure of her ability to do this mission.

"Very well, you may proceed" the hologram of the cloaked sith lord flickered and disappeared in an instant. With Dooku rising to his feet afterwards. Behind him the doors opened and Ventress entered the room