Lair Of Grievous PT 2

Galen stood waiting in the darkness. His fists tightly clenched as he waited Grievous would arrive soon. He could feel his presence approaching.

He glanced to Fisto who was on the other side of the hallway in the shadows as well. They nodded at each other and waited. Their patience paid off and in moments they heard the unmistakable sound of Grievous' voice.

He was...calling out for something or someone? Doesn't matter. His voice kept growing closer and the moment they knew he was close enough. They jumped out. Raising their lightsabers which lit up the hallway in a green and purple light and the Clone troopers came out surrounding him.

"Welcome home, General. I'm afraid I must request your surrender" Fisto pointed his lightsaber at him and Galen did the same. Slowly circling around him to the other clones behind him "Cooperate, Grievous, And perhaps the senate will be merciful."

"Or be a fool and don't. Which will get you no mercy" Galen called out from behind Grievous. Grievous straightened his back and shrugged off his cloak

"It is you who shall get no mercy, jedi fools!" He pulled out two lightsabers. Blue and green. Seeing him wield those so confidently as if they were his own. Galen narrowed his gaze and watched as Grievous then tried swinging only to be caught on the small space of the corridor.

Fisto and Galen, in perfect sync, swung their lightsabers for his legs. However Grievous quickly adapted and spun his hands around blocking the sabers with his own and activating his two other arms and grabbing two extra sabers.

He began spinning them and Galen and Fisto moved to avoid them followed by Grievous swimging for Fisto's head. The jedi ducked and Galen began blocking the other saber on his side that Grievous began swinging at him. Quickly pulling out his second saber and blocked both of the ones on his side.

"Cables!" Fisto called out. Two clones fired cables attaching to Grievous' legs. Grievous was very irritated but unable to cut the lines as he had to hold his defence as if he moved to cut them the jedi would counter him.

"Don't let him go!" "Ah! We got him." Two clones stated as they pulled on the cables and Fisto and Galen began pushing against Grievous.

"Don't let him cut the lines!" Fisto ordered as he pushed Grievous' arms back and sliced his legs off below the cables so they remained attached. He fell to the ground with a clatter and jumped to the ceiling as he saw Galen about to swing for his arms.

The clones pulled harder against him "hold him!" Galen began pushing them back with the force which gave them extra power to pull Grievous down as he began trying to crawl.

Galen jumped in front of him and swung down at him only to have Grievous block him "Going somewhere, General?" He grunted as he tried pushing forward. Although Grievous spun his hand which knocked Galen's spare lightsaber from his hand and it hit the floor.

Grievous followed this up by swinging at Fisto and making him knock the lightsaber out of the General's hand. He let out a frustrated grunt and leapt for the ceiling again pulling a Clone with him while making another fall over.

He used this Clone to whack Fisto away into other clones although before he could kill the Clone by crushing his windpipe Galen leapt forth slicing his arm off and catching the Clone as he fell.

Grievous let out an angered grunt again and leapt over Fisto and the clones. However he got shot in the head first as he retreated. Although Galen threw his lightsaber trying to sever the other arm whcih Grievous was using to climb along the ceiling. However he missed and merely cut something that sprayed steam at them and made them have to back up.