Magnus Bane

—MAGNUS BANE—

MAGNUS BANE

●♤♤●

Izzy had dropped by, giving me a teal coloured, frilly-ish dress. It ended mid thigh and she gave me silver, sparkly heels to go with it.

I had slipped it on, along with the shoes, and smiled. I liked this dress. It had no sleeves and was a deep v-neck. It was elasticated at the stomach area.

Sitting at my vanity dresser, I let my hair be in it's natural curls. I did light makeup, but it was enough to show you I wore some. I put some matte red lipstick on, as well.

"Come get your weapon." Izzy said, and I smiled at her.

"Thanks for the dress." I thanked her, giving the girl a hug. We then walked out my room together and headed towards the weapon rack, where Alec seemed to be brooding.

"Actually, um, I think I gave Jace your Seraph blade." Izzy said and I nodded, walking off to find Jace.

●♧♧●

I examined some arrows, getting ready for the mission ahead.

I didn't was Rena going. She might not come back and I didn't want to risk that. I really didn't.

"Pick a weapon." I blandly told Izzy as she walked up to me. "I suggest your whip."

"What's wrong with you?" She asked, taking an arrow and looking it over.

"Nothing." I sighed, taking the arrow back from Izzy. She looked at me, not believing me, and raised a brow.

"We’re going to a Downworlder’s rave. You should be a little more excited."

"It's a mission, not a party." I scolded, sounding like a parent scolding a child.

"Yeah, whatever." She rolled her eyes, moving to examine a blade, taking one. "Before Clary and Rea got here, every day was the same. Go on a mission, kill demons. Go on a mission, kill demons. At least now things are interesting."

"Interesting? Valentine is alive and actively seeking the Cup and most likely Rena. He threatens our entire world. And we’re helping his daughter. Who, by the way, we have no reason to trust. And who showed up out of nowhere. On top of that, we’re gonna end up overpaying some warlock who may or may not have information we need and end up disappearing with Verena. So, no, Izzy… I don’t find it interesting." I snapped, realising I said too much about what was on my mind. But it did feel nice.