chapter 11 - Proof

Chapter 11 - Proof

( above is a picture of what the school would look like but the gate is bigger then that)

True to what Edmund said there were no classes, so everyone was pretty much just sitting around in their rooms. I was sitting outside on the steps when Edmund came up to me." Luna, may I have a word with you" I nodded and followed him inside. " if this about that prophecy again, I don't want to hear it" I mumbled and he frowned.

" its your destiny Luna" he tried to reason but I shook my head" no its not, how do you even know if it is" I asked and he sighed" the birthmark under your eye, the princess is said to have it as well"

" so what, that doesnt prove anything"

" ' light shall be her friend' " he recited and I glared" I'm not Lynn's only friend and there are other people besides Lynn with power over light" I started to walk away but he stepped in front of me." There's more to the prophecy then what I showed you. "

" then tell me this Edmund, if I'm this lost princess, why was I given up, show me proof that will convince me" he didn't answer which proved my point until he grabbed my hand and dragged me up to his office. He grabbed a book off the shelf and flipped to a page with a picture. When I saw the picture, I was in shock, she looked exactly like me." Is this proof enough"

I couldn't take this anymore, I turned ran from the room with tears in my eyes. I wouldn't and couldn't believe any of what he was telling me but something told me, something inside of me just knew.