Chapter 5 - The Prophecy

Chapter 5 - The Prohecy

The next morning, Edmund called me up to his office, which I had to ask decrections to because I got lost, Twice. I knocked on the door and told me to enter. I looked around the office in wonder, well Library was more like it, thousands of books lined the shelves, a piano sat in the corner of the room and since Edmund wasn't in there, I went over and sat down.

I was so into the tune I didn't notice when Edmund came in until he coughed making me jump off the bench." Sorry, I didn't hear you come in" I mumbled and he smiled." Your very talented, who taught you"

" no one, I taught myself" I admitted and he nodded chuckling" you wanted to see me, Headmaster Knightly?" I asked and he stopped before turning around to look at me with a frown." Please Luna, call me Edmund" he told me sitting at his desk with a sigh." I called you in here because of this" he placed an old tattered scroll in front of me and I picked it up.

" Prophecy of the lost princess" I mumbled and he nodded. I unrolled it and read it aloud.

When darkness reins

A savior will be born

She will be the light in the darkness

And bring joy to the land

But a choice must be made

If raised in light and goodness

This will be a guarantee

If raised in darkness and hate

The darkness will destroy everything

Look for the signs and you will find her

Light will be her friend

Water will be her protector

The winds will free her heart

Earth will be her sister

And Fire will be her strength

I gave Edmund the scroll back before asking" and what does this have to do with me"

" Ask your room mate what the meaning of her necklace is and then ask that question" he told me before leaving the office. " what a booger" I mumbled before following him out the door.