Chapter 12 - Solaris

I ran down to the entrance hall and outside, I didn't care if it was against the rules, I had to get away. I was almost to the gate when something hit me over the head and everything went black.

When I came to the Seeker sat across from me, we were in a carridge. My hands were tied behind me and I struggled to sit up because of the fogginess in my vision. He looked over and smiled" good your awake, we entered the boarders of Solaris 10 minutes ago" my eyes widened and I shook my head." No, you have to take me back, take me back right now" I demanded and he shook his head" sorry, no can do, Lord Victor is awaiting your arrival and we can't keep him waiting."

" what do you mean, what does he want from me" I demanded but before he could answer the carridge stopped and he got out. Two armored soldiers pulled me from the carridge and I was thrown to my knees." kneel before the king" one of them snapped and I heard footsteps before someone said " get her on her feet" I was pulled to feet and when I looked up, I was met with a pair of pale blue eyes." hello, Luna" I frowned and I felt them untie my hands. I rubbed the soreness off my wrists not looking away from Victor.

" come, we have much to discuss" he told me and I frowned but found no other option but to follow him inside the castle. He led me to the dinning room and sat down." Please, have a seat" I did as I was told and sat down, a servant placed plate in front of me before disappearing through a door, leaving me alone with the king." You must be hungry after your long journey"

" no I'm not" I mumbled and his eyes seemed to darken slitly." Don't make me ask again, Luna" I picked up my fork and took a bite, a few minutes later the servent took my empty plate and Victor smiled" Now on to business, tell me Luna, where have you been hiding these past 18 years". I frowned before answering" I haven't been hiding, I'm not the princess, I'm just a normal girl from a small village "

" now see, your denying who you-" but I cut I him shooting to my feet" no, my name is Luna Faye, I'm not the princess and I refuse to be her" I turned to run only to find a women standing near the end of the table. She had golden blonde hair and bright blue eyes, just like Joy.

" Mom?" I mumbled in shock.