xii.

I'm back home. I know, I know. What happened to the week off to spend with Steve?

A mission happened.

I didn't get many details. But after our incredible night and an equally lovely morning in bed with Steve—his stupid phone rang.

I had woken up to the feeling of a warm body pressed against my back. Blissed out, and sore in all the right places, I had been perfectly content to stay precisely where I found myself.

Steve hadn't seemed any more eager to leave the sheets, although a particular part of his anatomy was ready for action. I wiggled my ass against him, and the groan that elicited made me grin like the Cheshire Cat.

"Morning Captain." I cooed as I felt his hand begin to make its way to the promised land.

"Mornin' sweetheart." He replied, voice rough with sleep.

When his fingers finally settled in the space between my legs I shuddered against him.

"I'm never leaving this bed." Steve said before lifting my leg over his hip and sliding inside me in one smooth thrust.

We both sighed with relief as he began to move inside me—one arm wrapped around my chest, the other holding my thigh.

"You'll get no arguments from me." I said before moaning as he thrust deep, his cock hitting all the right spots.

"So tight like this." Steve bit out between groans, "Didn't think it could get better than last night."

I laughed, "We were pretty vanilla last night Stevie, just you wait until I teach you a few tricks."

"Can't-fuckin'-wait." He replied punctuating each word with a thrust of his hips.

I felt the stirring of an orgasm begin as he continued to move inside me. His breath fell heavy on my neck, his grip on my hip sure to bruise (not that I would complain). Our moans and gasps combined to fill the quiet room with the song of our ecstasy.

I shifted my hips, rolling them slightly as he thrust and I felt his rhythm stutter.

"Goddamn." He cursed speeding up.

"I love it when you cuss." I laughed, my body tightening around him.

"I'm from Brooklyn baby," Steve replied, "My Ma' taught to be polite when I wanted to impress a dame."

"No need to censor yourself anymore, you got the girl." I responded feeling the tide of my release rushing out before it would eventually slam ashore.

"Damn right I did." Steve chirped confidently—then his hips snapped against me in a particularly hard thrust, sending me over the edge.

The waves of bliss that surged through my body didn't die down as Steve chased after his own. We both ended up in a sweaty heap together after coming down from the high.

He pressed a gentle kiss to my shoulder before pulling out of me, and I almost whined at the loss.

"Stay right there." He ordered.

"Sir Yessir!" I snapped back with a cheeky salute.

My eyes stayed glued to his ass as he walked into the en-suite in all his naked glory. He returned quickly with a wet washcloth for me.