xiii.

-You have reached the voicemail-box of...
"It's Wren-you know what to do!"
-please leave a message at the tone.

*BEEP*

"Hey sweetheart. You forgot to text me when you got home....That's ok. Just give me a call when you get this. I should hopefully be able to answerthe flights gonna take a few hours. I just got on the jet. Mission briefing lasted forever, and I couldn't stop myself from getting distracted thinking about last night. Fury had to snap at me twice, I've never had this problem before. You're already getting me in trouble. But it's worth the lecture. Anyways....I hope Moose wasn't too put out by you being gone. I'll go before the lady tells me I used all my time again. I love you. Bye."

-You have reached the voicemail-box of...
"It's Wren-you know what to do!"
-please leave a message at the tone.

*BEEP*

"Hey sweetheart. We just landed. I still haven't heard back from you, everything ok? I won't be able to answer for a bit but....Call me...or text me ok?"

-You have reached the voicemail-box of...
"It's Wren-you know what to do!"
-please leave a message at the tone.

*BEEP*

"Hey Chica, it's Manny. Just went by to check on that crazy cat of yours. Looks like he decided to run amuck in the living room. That ugly vase of yours was an unfortunate causality. He must have freaked himself out trashing the place, his tail was biggest I've ever seen—he was extra skittish when I was feeding him too. Anyways. Having a good time in D.C. with lover boy? I'm sure you are. I expect all the gossip. See you Monday."