Airplane mode || Chapter 5

(This is a more boring, lighthearted chapter...Unless you wanna learn more about Allison and Logan's lives, this chapter can be skipped.)
It was bright and early in the morning, all the Digidestined were in the motel room, discussing their plans to find the next Digidestined in Texas. Meanwhile, Mrs. Evans was asleep in the next room, so the group was speaking pretty quietly.
"Man, I can't believe one of the Digimon somehow ended up in Texas!" Terriermon says. "I have no idea where that is, but it sounds pretty far away!"
"It is, but luckily Lily's mom was able to find a flight to the very same town pretty quickly..." Blaine says, pulling out some airplane tickets, setting them on the table.
"Sweet, I'm pretty excited to go to Texas..." Allison says, smirking.
"Before we all go, though..." Blaine turns to Lily, the two exchanging glances and nodding. "Logan, Allison...You two gotta do something important before we can leave.
"Yeah, yeah, don't beat around the bushes..." Allison says. "What is it?"
"You need to tell your parents about the Digimon, and leaving for the Digital World. We don't have enough tickets to bring your parents with too, so you're gonna have to convince them to let you go to the Digital World when the time comes." Blaine says. "And Jake, don't worry. Lily's mom is gonna tell your parents about the Digimon, so you don't have to do anything."
"Man, thank goodness..." Jake breathes a sigh of relief.
"Ugh, do I really have to tell my mom?" Allison grumbles. "She doesn't really pay attention to anything I do anyways."
"Yes, you do. We could be in the Digital World for months, so you can't step out on this." Blaine says.
"Man, my parents are not gonna like this..." Logan grumbles.
"We know it's not gonna be easy..." Lily says. "Trust me, we've been there too. But our flight leaves in two days, so you're both gonna have to do this pretty quickly...Is that alright?" Logan and Allison looked a bit annoyed, but still shoot their heads yes.
"Good, just make sure to call us when you're both done." Blaine says.
"Yeah, yeah." Allison stands up, stretching as she heads to the kitchen to grab some food, everyone but Jake and Terriermon following.
"I wanna watch TV!" Terriermon hops onto the couch, turning on the TV as he turns on the same soap opera he was watching earlier.
"Man, I can't believe you actually like watching this..." Jake chuckles, sitting next to him. Jake then pulls out the necklace he found from the Wendigomon fight, admiring it as he slips in onto his neck.
"Whoa...Is that from the Wendigomon Veedramon beat up?" Terriermon asks, also admiring it.
"Yeah..." Jake smiles. "I don't know what it is, but...It looks pretty cool."

Meanwhile, with Hoshi...
The family's Restaurant was open, bustling with a ton of customers, but that didn't stop Hoshi from sneaking downstairs, making his way into the kitchen. He carefully weaved his way around the chefs and other workers, until he arrived at a small door. He opened it, to a small storage room, with a bunch of plates of leftover food...

And sees his older sister Charlee there, causally leaning against a table as she munched on a plate of spaghetti

...And sees his older sister Charlee there, causally leaning against a table as she munched on a plate of spaghetti.
"Yo, little bro..." Charlee waves to Hoshi. "You come in here to munch on some leftovers too?" She asks.
"Uh, yup..." Hoshi looks at the variety of food, thinking of which one to grab.
"Sweet. Stay here and eat with me, I'm bored and need someone to talk to..." Charlee says.
"Uhh, sorry but I can't right now..." Hoshi says, grabbing two plates. "Got, uh...Schoolwork to work on."
"...Dude, you are grabbing a lot of food..." Charlee remarks. "You must be hungry today."
"Er, yeah..." Hoshi hurriedly walks out the door, Charlee raising an eyebrow at him curiously as he walks out.
'Huh...' Charlee thinks to herself. '...That kid is hiding something.'