😍3😍

AUTHOR POV

Unknown to forth...there is Someone on the other hand who is also came to airport to pick up his cousin is alerted when Achara called his brother 'forth'. He can't help but his memories went back to his uni days when he first hear that name...

Pha...who is this...?? Kit point out his finger at forth who is talking with other moon and star.

Forth Jaturpoom moon of engineering. Pha told them with uncaring attitude.

Wow...he is looking so hot and handsome.

Yeah beamie...his smiling face is such a attractive one.

Pha felt irritated when his friends praise forth who is obliovous this.

Since pha saw forth for the first time at star and moon competition he always felt irritated whenever someone praised forth.

Because since childhood wherever pha go he is the one always centre of attraction since his childhood. And he love that attention. But he felt that his attention is stole by forth. So he don't like to talk to him or even go to his side.

But on the other side forth who is polite and lovely always inspired by pha who is popular for his looks and cold attitude.

He don't know why he likes to friend with pha. But whenever he make a move pha always turn him down. So he always felt dejected and talk with other moons and stars who are friendly with him.

Pha came from his daze when his p touched his shoulder. He can't help but whenever he heard that name he thought the same incident again and again.

So that unknown person is PHANA KONGATHANIN. Forth uni friend.

Oy....nong. Are you okay...??

Oh yes...i am okay...i am sorry p. I didn't notice your arrival.

While saying this pha look here and there.

It's okay nong. But you looks like you are searching some one or something. Did you actually looking for anyone apart from me.

No...no p. It just...i just heard someone called my...my friend name. That why i searched if he is around here. But looks like its my imagination.

Mmm...it okay nong. May be someone also have same name as your friend. Let's go.

May be p. Give me your one bag.

Mmm...okay.

A WEEK LATER:

Forth already enrolled his baby into playschool. Because he wants his baby familiar with kids. Since birth tanet stay with forth or his ex neighbour. Apart from few people he didn't interact with many and that too kids begore. So he thought the play school will help him to social with other kids and people and even help his baby to make friends.

First 2 days tanet cried. Even though he just need to spend 3 hours at his school. But then 3rd day on wards he really like to go to school. Because he already made 2 or 3 friends.

Today is monday.Forth is going to join the company today. It's been week since forth and Tanet came to Thailand.

He came to dinning table tanet to have breakfast with his son and parents after fully ready himself.

Good morning dad...good morning baby.

Forth greeted them before went to sit beside his son who is having his pancakes.