😍8😍

AUTHOR POV:

      Its been since forth came to Thailand with his baby. His  life is goes quite smoothly. He is happy about that. He got his car. Now he  is the one drop his son at his play school and his mom is the one pick him.

      During this days forth and ming become so close. Ming shared his uni days and told him what happened after he left from uni.

     He told him how his and p'beam love life went during uni days. How their parents accept their relationship without give them any headache. How they got married at PHUKET.

      He always talk about his p'beam.  P'beam is that , p'beam is this. Forth realised how both are loving each other. He happy about them. Whenever ming talk about beam forth thought to meet him. But he himself shrug that thought. Because he knew its not good or its not time.

       Ming is the also informed to forth that pha and kit  are working at same hosiptal as surgeon and pediatrician. While beam is working at different hosiptal as surgeon.

      But he didn't talk about either pha nor kit personal life like if they are married or have partner.

         Not only that  still now ming didn't inform to his p'beam about forth like he promised. So their life goes just like that. They have lunch together while at their company. Ming become familiar with forth family and his sister. Actually ming close with tanet now. He visited tanet whenever he have time. He really like that kid.

       Today asusal they are having their lunch at cafeteria. While they are eating ming asked him..

 While they are eating ming asked him

       P...when is your friend lam is coming. You said he will be here before your sister marriage.

       Ming asked him.  Actually Lam is forth best friend who he met at uni. Then they become friends. Mostly because both are thai. But lam is born and bought up US only. Now he is coming to Thailand for forth sister wedding which is going to happen 2 weeks time.

        Ming knew how close forth and lam is. Because lam always call him like during lunch break or during coffee break. And both talk to each other without realizing time.  Even though ming didn't met this lam he knew how much lam is important to forth.

        He also knew lam is tanet godfather. And he really close with tanet also. Because whenever he visit tanet that kid always talk about how great and good his daddy is. Yes...he is calling lam as dad even though he knew he is not his real father but godfather. Because since birth tanet knew lam so he naturally attach with him.

      On the other hand ming already realised that lam actually having feeling for forth. But forth is still oblivious to  his friend feeling  and think about him as his close friend. The one he always depends on.

        Ming thought may be...no actually he knew forth still feeling  for his so called ex whom  left him for  someone his parents select  for him. But ming want his favourite p,  his first crush have good life with someone who love him whole heartly like lam. Actually forth parents and his sister also like lam and they also want forth and lam end up together.