😍0😍

5 years back....

        Forth went to meet his boyfriend to their usaul spot after got a call from his boyfriend. Even though he is middle of meeting with his head hazer and other senoir for upcoming stous ceremony. He can't make him wait.

   Because he knew from his boy friend voice that he really angry now. Even though he don't know reason. But asusaul with out delay he went to meet him asap. Because he knew if he won't go there asap his boyfriend angry will be reached on another level. So with in 10 mins he went to their usual spot after excuse to his senoir with lame excuse.

       He went to the private booth to meet pha. Before he say something pha shouted....

      Forth how many times i tell don't close with your faculty moon. Why he touch your forehead and cheeks infront of everyone. Do you think i am just kidding around when i warned you begore...

     But pha...he is my junior. He just asking me if am okay. Because i throw up during sotus. And....     

     Before forth continued anything pha cut him off with cold voice...

      Why you didn't inform me you were sick...

      I just throw up once...May be because of some stomach bug. That's why i didn't inform you.

     Mmm...okay. But why he need to touch you. He can just ask you  without any skinship right.

       Pha...he just...may be he care about me like his senoir. Thats why he casually touched me to confirm if i have fever or not. That's it...

     No...forth...you knew i knew well..i mean we can clearly  see he have crush on and always flirt with  you since first day.

     But pha...

     Don't forget forth YOUR ARE MINE ONLY...

          Pha...it's not like that. He just fooling around nothing else.  And you know na i only like you. I am yours only. He is just my junior nothing else  Please trust me.

         Forth pleading somewhat make him calm down.

        I know forth. I trust you...but i can't trust him. Because he didn't knew that you like me...ONLY me...

       I know pha...that why i am telling you why can't we announce our relationship to everyone. Then everyone knew we belongs to eachother.

       Forth look at him asked him AGAIN with so much hope. Because whenever they have faced this kind of conflict forth always asked him to told their relationship to everyone. But he knew this time also pha won't accept his request like always...but he tried...

      Pha signed and cupped forth face with his two hands and peck his lips before free him. Then told him...

     I like you...i really do...but i am not ready for any relationship  status right now forth. We are still young for that.

        Hmmm... forth signed.

      Okay pha...whatever you wish i accept.  

        Thank you forth...you are the best....and one more thing i don't want anyone knew about our secret affair especial our friends...okay.

       Okay....i agree. Don't worry i won't say anything about us to anyone. We are friends only for everyone eyes.

         Forth assured pha who nodded his head before devour forth lips like there is no tommorrow.

        As long as you will be my side'- forth mind voice.

          He also reciprocate the kiss with love. Even though his was bleeding inside because of pha words.Because for him... pha his love of life. He is his first love.  He can do anything to make him happy. Because he trust his boyfriend. He knew he won't betray him.He also hope one day pha realise his love for him and announce their relationship to everyone and make him his boyfriend officially.

       But what he don't know that time is....he wish won't be fullfilled ever. And he will get heartbreak more like betrayal from his secret boyfriend within a week which he didn't even thought in his wild dream.

     And that heartbreak make him leave from  his  friends, his uni , his parents and most importantly make him leave from his own country  with his 1 month unborn baby  from where he live his life more than 19 years .

   HI GUYS....I AM HERE WITH NEW STORY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NEW GHOST SHIP. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.

P.s.please bear with my poor english and grammatical mistakes

Pic credits goes to rightful owner